Thursday, 20 January 2005

I have nothing to blog. I guess I can talk about last night, or what I feel like eating today, but that feels so mundane. I feel like I should talk about philosophical stuff, but I can't be bothered so I shall talk about last night first.

He fetched me at Tg Pgar MRT, we went town, dinner at Sakura, walked to Wisma, walked around there, went back to Tampines, went TM, walked around, went home take 38. Reached my block, sat on the downstairs bench a while and talked. "ok let's spend quality time together. Tell me, what's up?" - M.

Cute kan. I've never heard of a guy asking a girl to spend quality time together, usually it's the girl yg nak. Hehe. Talked abt us, next week, about the future, save for house or honeymoon (serious topic kan! it feels so adult)

I could gush here about how much he means to me and how wonderful he is, but I can't be bothered coz he knows I think he's the best..

Me: I still think you are the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen. (hoping for a compliment in return)
Him: Yeah, I know I'm gorgeous.. *bangga smile*

Irritating kan. But then he is. And I did get the compliment I was hoping for, haha.

Talking about the future does scare me a bit. Because on one hand, I wouldn't want to plan, save and Nauzubillah it doesn't happen. On the other hand though, I think we need to start saving now if we were to go for my dream honeymoon (Middle East) or if we want to buy a house. It feels so adult, talking about buying houses! Seriously, it feels so weird. Hahah.

I was talking to one of my colleagues and she said she started saving for a house once she got engaged, and I think if I want to buy a house we should start saving now you know?

Hehehe. Ok I feel giggly and all talking about this. I feel so adult yet kid at the same time, if that makes any sense. Whatever happens though I just want to be with him. You know you love someone, you don't mind staying in a dumpster as long as they are there? Like, there's this security guy who's old already - 60ish - who works at a bldg near my workplace, and he's there even on sundays, I think he stays in a small room at the back of the bldg.. and every night he sleeps by the lift lobby with his wife. I once saw the wife giving him medication or something, squatting by his side while he sits on a chair, and as corny as this sounds, to me that is what love looks like.

let's move to another topic.

I have a facial appt with Farah at this place at Lucky Plaza this sunday morning.. and I called the place up tadi to set an appt. The lady was this chinese speaking nyonya ish person, cakap english bukan main laju tapi all broken english.

Her: So you have my address lah ah? so I see you on sunday morning hor..
Me: No, I need your address..
Her: Ok good good, you got my address...
Me: No, I need your address..
Her: Ya ok, sunday morning see you ah.. thanks ah Shida..
Me: No! I don't have your address, i need your address..
Her: Oh don't have ah? Why never say earlier..
Me: ...

Kecoh betol.

Shall go for lunch now. I think Mazreen is still asleep now.

No comments: