I notice a lot of people da stop blogging already. I was in that mood for a while a few weeks back, tapi blogging is sort of addictive eh? I love talking about myself here. Or about me and Mazreen. Haha.
anyhoos. Shereen, kalau kau da move blog, bilang aku blog-add baru ok.
--
[[ Britney Spears "From the Bottom of my Broken Heart" on radio. I love this song. Hehe. I'm a Britney fan :D ]]
So my leave for 3rd & 4th has been approved, thanks to the eversweet Kak Su. Hehe. I had to beg and plead but it's not in vain coz I did get it in the end, tapi Mazreen masih belum dapat his yet. I hope he gets on the 3rd. 4th tak dapat pon takper, tapi 3rd I hope he gets la.
And he just called saying he's going home early today.. AND he might be coming to fetch me at work! He stressed the 'might' though, said no promises, not confirmed, but he will try fetch me at work and we'll go out. Woohoo =D
And besok he's not working also! Can I take leave also?? *hopeful glances at Kak Su again* (ok I better not push it la eh. Skali she say all my leave cancelled, lagi boring. Heh.)
So suddenly my day just got happier, and I'm looking forward to 6pm. Even if he doesn't fetch me at work (but I hope he will, hehe) I guess we can still go out to TM or whatever.
He's de best la =)
Anyhoos, I'm going for my manicure now.
No comments:
Post a Comment