* Old Chang Kee is halal already. MUIS preparing the certs, and soon we Muslims can makan there already.
* M hasn't been calling all day, other than in the morning to wake me up, and a few sms at about 11ish. I've been calling his hp a million times but he didn't answer. Me being paranoid is now.. well, paranoid. I hope he's ok. I hope it's just a case of him forgetting to bring his hp to wherever he's at, or he's asleep. Pasal kalau dia tido, bomb meletop sebelah telinga dia pon dia tak bangun. (actually kalau bomb meletop sebelah telinga dia, tak sempat pon nak bangun eh.)
I hope he's ok la. Call me Mazreen! *thru telepathy*
* It's so hard to finish a bottle of mineral water when I'm in the office. I've been told to finish 3 bottles a day by my mother... and I can't even finish one! I'm so dehydrated the sides of my nose is peeling. But that could be because of excessive usage of tissues coz I've been having flu the past few days.
* He sms me this morning. "I miss the old you a lot." Woke me up I tell you. As in, made me realise what a bitch I've become the past few days. Sigh. I called him up, asked if he means it.. etc. Are you having 2nd thoughts? He said no, I'm not. I'm just joking ajer, really, nak buat you worry sikit. laughs laughs somemore. Sigh. Deep down inside I guess he means it coz I always believe there's always some truth to a joke... I miss the old me too Mazreen.
* I'm bored. 52 minutes to freedom. I actually needed to go bank to open up a savings account, go Shop n' Save to get Mazreen's Shokubutsu.. that's all. I wanted to go to the bookshop and get a book too. tapi project tergendala (sp?). I want to go home la. Or to his camp and see him.
* 49 minutes more.
* Mazreen, where art thou???
No comments:
Post a Comment