Friday, 14 January 2005

of important significance (if that line makes any sense) - I found, or rather she found me, my primary 1 best friend on Friendster. We lost touch after Primary 1 coz I transferred to Tampines Pri (where I met the bf, hehee) but she found me on Friendster and at first I was like who on earth is this ppuan, rupa-rupanya it was my pri 1 bestfriend.

Definition of a Pri 1 best friend is very simple la kan. Go school together, recess together, balik together. We took schoolbus together, her mom and my aunt would wait for us at the bus stop and then we would go to the kedai bawah block, beli those 10cts snacks. Her mom is part-arab or something agaknya, coz I remember calling her Umi. Also because her kids call her Umi so I also call her Umi although she's not my Umi. hahaha.

And omg. She's engaged la. Next year naik pelamin! That's like so cepat. And she's still schooling part-time and giving tuition so I'm guessing her parents paying for her wedding agaknya eh.

Ok actually tak cepat sangat tau. Kak Ana commented the other day when we were looking at her bro's engagement pictures (he tunang dec 2004) that the wedding is taking place end next year, kalau nak ikut tunang ikat 2 tahun. His is exactly like mine, tunang ikat 2 to 3 years Insya'Allah. That is so fast eh. I mean, end of next year!

[[ Insya'Allah, Insya'Allah... ]]

:)

No comments: