3rd time blogging today. I'm so bored, it's 5.40pm - 20 more mins to go, but I'm going to Citylink to get something for Mazreen from Flash n' Splash (is that the shop name? it sounds juvenile) Was hoping to find it at Bugis but they didn't have it there.
The stupidest thing happened on the way back to the office from Bugis Junction. After chicken rice, we were too full to go swensen's, so we settled for Mcdonald's cheapo ice-cream. In my left hand was crabtree & evelyn bag (i bought some bath thing there), my wallet, hp, a CD, and serviettes, and in my right was the ice-cream cone which was dripping with M&M's, which the guy didn't put properly.
So Farah helped me out by taking my hp.
We went to sit at the taxi stand gossiping about a former tkgian we saw moments ago, and once the ice-cream dah habis, I took the cab and she waited for the next available one. Once my cab passed the traffic light, I realised my hp wasn't with me.
I panicked!!
Me: Uncle, stop!! I lost my hp!!
Him: I cannot stop here!
Me: Shit! I lost my hp! Uncle inside got everything! I need to go back to bugis! Uncle, u-turn please! Or Uncle I need your hp! Please!
Him: Nah *passes me his hp*
Me: *repeating the mantra* Shit I lost my hp I lost my hp Shit i lost my hp... Farah! I lost my hp! Wait for me at the taxi stand! *hangs up the phone* Here Uncle, thank you. I lost my hp!
Him: *his hp rings* Eh I think this one your friend.
It was Farah - "erm beb. I've been holding your hp all these while" *she giggled*
I was still in panicky mode so I told her to wait there. Not that she had any other choice, haha.
Wasted $4 on cab fare doing a U-turn (plus ERP charges)... all for my darling hp (which actually belongs to Mazreen - he's using my hp. Hehehe, kental eh?)
--
Reached my workplace, took the lift up to sixth floor but i was sms-ing Farah so I somehow didn't realise I had reached my floor and so I pushed the door close button. Went down to first floor and when the door opened, I wondered why the hell am I on the first floor, and then I remembered I didn't go out at my floor.
So I went up again.
No comments:
Post a Comment