Mazreen appena ha denominato, che ad esempio che è sul suo senso al pranzo ed allora all'aeroporto. Detto anche che punjabi di baju di pakai di jadi del tak e sta portando i jeans ed il tshirt di polo che ha comprato là.
Ha dovuto rendermi eccellente eccitato al per vederlo dire dal lui lo ha comprato qualche cosa di speciale là, ma mi non direbbe che cosa è. Così ho provato ad incitarlo a dire a che cosa sta dicendo dall'io gli ha ottenuto qualcosa per ugualmente (quale realmente ho fatto, lo stuff che ho comprato per lui si è accumulato sopra i 2 mesi, che lo ho spostato tutto in una scatola) ma naturalmente ha venuto a mancare il coz ancora non dirà che cosa è. Lo manco soooo molto, non posso attendere a allllll... là sono 10,5 ore più da andare e stavo strillando (squeal di I! quanto funky) a lui sopra il telefono come non posso attendere affatto per vederlo.
La che della La della La della La non posso attendere! Ora andrò sonno e sveglierò a 7.00am ed andremo all'aeroporto a åm ed il suo volo è a 8.2äm ed infine vedrò che il mio darlingfied mazreenated il fiance quale non ho visto per 54 giorni!
Lo manco soooooo molto!!!
--
Then I translated it back to English. If your sense of humour is similar to mine, you will find this hilarious:
Mazreen as soon as it has called, than as an example that it is on its sense to the lunch and then to the airport. Saying also that punjabi of baju of pakai of jadi of the tak and is carrying jeans and the tshirt of pole that it has bought here.
It has had to render me excellent excited to in order seeing to say it from he has bought it qualche.cosa of special here, but it would not say to me that what is. Therefore I have tried to urge it to say to that what is saying from I has obtained something to it in order equally (which really I have made, the stuff that I have bought for he is accumulated over the 2 months, than I have moved it all in one scato it) but naturally it has come to lack the coz still will not say that what is.
I lack soooo a lot, I cannot attend to allllll... are 10,5 hours here more to go and I was screaming (squeal of the! how much funky) to he over the telephone as I cannot attend at all in order to see it. That of of of I cannot attend! Hour I will go sleep and wake up to 7.00am and we will go to the airport to åm and its flight is to 8.2äm and finally I will see that mine darlingfied mazreenated the fiance which I have not seen for 54 days!
I lack soooooo a lot!!!
--
I LACK MY FIANCE WHO IS WEARING A TSHIRT OF POLE SOOOO A LOT!! *guffaws*
No comments:
Post a Comment