I'm back and have been exchanging emails with Farah, reminiscing about our hammock.
Now let's talk about Bintan.
Erm. Our room wasn't ready when we reached, so we went to book all the massages we wanted, and then we sat on this balcony thing which overlooked the pool and the beach, and oh it was so nice.
[ i wish i could insert a pic i took of the scenery here so you all can see how nice it is, but the pics are in the pc at home ]
Got our room, ordered room service - fish & chips - which wasn't nice, and went for our first massage. It came free with the package, a head, neck & shoulders massage, and it was goooooooood. Went to the beach after that and took loads of pictures, posing here and there, but those pictures won't be posted up here.
The beach was really nice. It's kind of secluded, maybe because there was so much space and most people were by the pool and there's this hammock in a quite-secluded corner, and it was sooo nice just lying there. Too bad it was with Farah (hehe), coz if it was with ur other half, oh it would be really perfect. The hammock was big enough for 2 people, and it's facing the endless sea, and it was really windy, and you're shaded from the sun thanks to the trees, and it's just so perfect. I think at night it would have been much more perfect, if that's possible, coz there were so many stars in the sky and all that.
Really really really perfect.
Anyhoos. We went karaoke-ing at night, Farah singing mostly happy songs while I chose mostly sentimental songs, and Unchained Melody 3 times I think. Next day we had our Riau Massage at Asmara Spa at MayangSari which was really nice too - the whole setting was beautiful, and we took loads of pictures in there too. I'm going to somehow copy that look for my house so that's why must take many many pictures - when I have my own house someday, Insya'Allah :)
Had lunch at that pasar oleh-oleh, and went to the pool after that. Spend the rest of the night watching hindustan movie (the dilwalhe whatever story) and Shakespeare in Love on tv.
Sunday morning after breakfast we spent on that perfect hammock. Ordered drinks and just lay down there, occasionally irritating Farah by talking too much, hehe.
Ferry home at 4.30pm. Got kind of sea sick, and it was so uncomfortable and I felt like puking and urgh just talking about it now makes me sick again.
Told Mazreen we have to go here someday. maybe our 3rd honeymoon. Calling Mazreen from there cost me $2.51 per minute, using the Singtel Worldcard.. calling from the hotel would have cost me $5++ per minute!
--
I wanted to blog about some other stuff but I can't be bothered now. Shall continue later.
--
4 more days to Mazreen's birthday.
27 more days to him coming back to SG!!
I miss you although I'm so pissed off with you at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment