I'm in the office... and it's 2.18pm now. My vsls are delayed til 3ish so I have got no idea what time I'll be done here before I can go to Mazreen's sister's house.
I don't want to go so late because what if everything mcm dah habis and I mcm star karat datang lambat, and semua orang over there dah bukak presents and dah makan cake and dah nak balik, and I baru sampai!
On the other hand, I could go to her house now, meaning I have to come back to the office after that... and petrol $$$$, siapa nak bayarkan? Plus if I come back to the office later, what if semua orang in the office (sekarang ada 4 orang) dah balik, and I'll be alone and that's not good.
But I don't want to go late.
But I don't want to have to come back to the office.
I hate making decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment