It's the 11th today (although Mazreen says it doesn't feel like the 11th), so...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING FIANCE!!!
Hehehee. Excuse the 'darling fiance' part. Let me indulge in some net version of PDA. He'll be 22 today, and I hope his 22nd year on earth is blessed with loads of love and happiness and rezeki halal.
I love you superdupermuper a lot.
Poor thing though he can't celebrate it or anything, he's on an outfield trip to some desert til Sunday night, but I did write him a card with strict instructions only to read it on his birthday... but I can't remember what I wrote inside at all. I can't wait for him to come back for him to get a proper present... which we are going to buy together. Haha.
Anyhoos. Happy birthday my dear Mazreen.
--
Called his mom up yesterday. I was scared she might have forgotten today is Mazreen's birthday, and I didn't want him to be sad or anything if say his parents didn't call..... so I called his mom up to remind her and she said yeah she remembers but thanks for reminding anyway.. talked to her a bit, and hung up. It still scares me a lot to talk to her, hehehe, she sounds really fierce on the phone plus she is the mother of the guy I love most so it's like I have to get her approval, know what I mean?
It doesn't help that she saw in the tunang album pictures of me posing here and there, which was really embarassing. I should have taken it out! I didn't think much of it, I mean my own extended family have seen me doing stupid poses before, and they know what kind of person I am but Mazreen's family only knows me as this shy quiet girl (hehe, I am shy and quiet!) so I'm kind of pikiran now what kind of impression they might be having of me right now. Perhaps I shouldn't worry too much la, they have seen it pon... cuma macam malu eh nanti nak jumpa or something. Hahaha.
It helps though when I read this phrase, "Mother-in-laws were once daughter-in-laws too." in a book just now. I know she's not my mother-in-law (yet - Insya'Allah soon :), but it helps to think that way.
--
Farah brought up a good question yesterday when we were talking on the phone. She wondered how do people view her life post-TKGS?
We were talking about people we used to know, what they are doing with their lives now, whether they have moved on good or not, stuff like that. Most of the people from tkgs are now either working after graduating from poly, or are in some universities. I am one of the few who fell through the cracks - I quit poly only after 2 months coz I found the Accountancy course I was doing boring, and then I did private schooling, and (kinda) survived. Hehe.
Actually I survived great, I love my life now. Like Farah said, those crushes in secondary school (ooooh there were many, hahaha) were great and all, but there are none that we would have liked to settle down with. I like that Mazreen is not really someone I would have fell for during secondary school, because secondary school crushes were so superficial, you know? I tried to kill the urge to say this but I can't help it, hehe - Mazreen is just so perfect..
.. but our r/s wouldn't have survived through secondary school. Plus, like Shereen said it wouldn't have been romantic or like the classic love story that it is now. Hahahah.
So yeah, I wonder what people say about my life sometimes. The fact that I didn't do as well (in some aspects, like education) as many ex-tkgians are doing now, getting engaged and being excited about getting married when the rest are being excited about.. whatever they are excited about. I wouldn't have fitted in with the people I hung out with in sec school - most are into clubbing and such... I'm into settling down. Hahahaha. Kak Ana always said I'm born 10 years too late. But I've never understood why people go clubbing. My mom once urged me to go with S h e d d y, coz he once said if I ever want to go, go with him. She even said she'll cover for me if my dad asks. (of course this was before I pakai tudung) I was sungguh funkified by this, was my mom out of her mind?? I still didn't go though, and today I'm quite proud (if there's anything to be proud of, hehe) of the fact that I've never done any clubbing and such.
I love Mazreen la. I love that when I view my future, he's in it, and will be in it always, Insya'Allah. He has never tried to change me or made me someone else, I can just be myself and he still loves me. I can be so nonsensical and all and he would stil love me, in fact sometimes he layankan me, but sometimes he would ignore me too, but at the end of the day I know he loves me, and that makes me so happy.
Hehehe. What a gushy post. Sorry :)
--
Once again,
JANAM DIN MUBARAK HO MAZREEN MERE HUMSAFAR!
(Happy Birthday Mazreen my life partner! - hehehe)
No comments:
Post a Comment