Wednesday, 2 March 2005

Mazreen's friend sms me early this morning asking me if Mazreen always calls me. If he does, he wants me to tell Mazreen to call him coz he misses Mazreen.

I replied the sms, gave him M's india line number, and told him to call coz Mazreen gets free incoming. He replied kata thanks, but he would rather Mazreen call him i/o the other way round. So I called Mazreen up (of course must grab any excuse to talk to him) and told him to call Salleh, and Mazreen asked me to call Salleh to ask Salleh to call him. What the hell. Think I'm your personal assistant ke. But of course I didn't say that...

.. coz I read in the ST yesterday about the Malay couple who survived 66 years of marriage, and they said in a relationship, must have patience and always have kinds words for your partner.

So yeah, kind words from now on ok. And u know what, it actually works! We talked last night for about 30 minutes, and I was thinking, use kind words shida, use kind words.

(not that I always hurl vulgarities or whatever at him. Sometimes without realising you tergunakan inappropriate words, you know?)

Anyways we had a good convo. He said he feels the love tonight. (meaning last night coz we talked last night mah)

Mazreen is gay but I love him loads la.

--

I am kind of bored at home now actually. I want to go Eastpoint and get some OCK soft squid, tapi malas nak jalan all the way there. I would sleep but I woke up at 12pm today so tak kan nak tido lagi sekarang. I would call Mazreen but it's expensive.

I just realised my hp bill is $150.68!! For the month of Feb. Mampos seh.

But actually semalam dah bayar $150. I sort of estimated that it would be around there, and I'm right.

I wish I'm wrong though, and that it was cheaper.

--

I want to be Valentino's best friend. I watched Oprah just now, and they were doing a show on him and he's sooooooooooooooooooo rich I want to be his best friend please.

And I realised Naomi Campbell is so pretty. She's 34 but she has this girly thing about her and if I don't have Mazreen, I might be tempted to be a lesbian and woo Naomi.

Not that she would have me, but heck, we all can fantasise eh.

Heheheee. Don't be grossed out, I'm kidding. I love being straight *winks at Farah* From the bottom of my heart and soul and other body parts, I would rather have Mazreen. Even if you give me the lesbo version of Naomi, Claire Danes, Eva Mendes or Marissa Tomei, or the straight version of Brad Pitt (oooh I want *salivating all over the keyboard*), I still want my Mazreen.




Actually kan. Nak comparekan Mazreen and Brad Pitt, I think Mazreen cuter la. More handsome. More gorgeous.








(did I just say that? hehehe. I just want to make Mazreen happy in case he reads this when he comes back. but between you and me, aaaaahhhh I love Brad Pitt! He's sooo the sexiest man alive!! )

But oh, so is Mazreen of course. Yeah you are gorgeous baby, I love you loads. No, no, Brad Pitt is definitely uglier than you.

--

I might be losing my mind but let's not get that in the way of good blogging. hahaa.

--

Suhaila, I'm glad you found my '04 entries amusing! I aim to please. hehehee. Now go update your blog!! I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms already.

No comments: