Alhamdulillah he;s safely home already.
Sweet reunion. Hehehe. Can't stop grinning although now in office and he's at home. He isn't any darker, still as fair as ever, and his hair is much shorter, but he's still gorgeous.
[ He remembered to say it! that was sweet :) ]
He hugged and salam-ed everyone, and came over to me, said hi Da... and then when no one was looking, leaned down to say it. I melted of course.
Now that he's back, I can safely say the past 2 months went by quite fast! Hehee. I survived quite well, save for a few nights where I got totally depressed and bawled endlessly but those nights doesn't happen often - in fact only 2 or 3 times. So it was quite ok. The nightly phone calls with those annoying calling cards and ultra-bad lines were a blessing because it helped me stay sane.
What helped a lot also was Farah entertaining me and helping me along when I was down, Aisyah and my mom for listening to my endless stories about Mazreen - it really helps! - and to whoever who shared their bf-on-overseas-trip stories with me. Seriously, thank you. *feeling Oscars*
I couldn't sleep well last night. Was up at 3ish thinking oh dia dah naik plane... 4ish, oh he's flying over the ocean... etc... and at 6.30 his mom called my hp, said she checked and his flight is at 7.57am. That's half hr earlier, so quickly rushed and reached the airport at 8 am tadi. He came out at 8.40am.
The moment saw his face, woooohooooo muka banyak senyum!!
--
side note: I've got diarrhoea -washingmachine stomach- since last night.
--
I can't wait for tmrw's date! =)))
No comments:
Post a Comment