So yesterday as we were in the train sitting, she said, "Nama boyfriend you Mazreen kan?"
I was super surprised, coz I've never told her before - the only person who knows his name here is Kak Su. So I asked her how do you know?? You know him isit?
By now you should know I'm fiercely protective (possessive?) of Mazreen and doesn't like any girls to come near him at all.. or even know him *mad mad mad laughter*
She then asked me if his dad used to own a shop bawah block, and he used to work there right? I was like gasping in surprise every 3 seconds, how do you know all these!?
She said that she once got to know a guy who brought her to Mazreen's dad's shop to lepak-lepak (teehee!) and that guy introduced Mazreen to her and vice versa, and she remembers til now. So I asked for her friend's name, thinking I might know.. she said A z m a n, a name I haven't heard before. (at least not one of Mazreen's friends)
Coincidentally at that moment Mazreen called to ask if he should go home or not since he's free for the rest of the night, but he's kind of tired but he wants to go home to eat, so he asked for my opinion. I brushed aside his question first and asked if he knows A z m a n, and Mazreen being Mazreen doesn't remember at all. Nor does he remember my colleague.. then he started asking if she's pretty and young and all, and I malas to layan him so we hung up. Hahahah.
It's seriously funky la. My colleague, she's 24 btw, has apparently seen our picture on the desk partition and said he looks familiar, and fikir punyer fikir, remembered his name was Mazreen from that bawah block kedai. Funky kan!! It's such a small world! She has also always seen us at Tampines Mall or CS together (another colleague also has always seen us but I've never seen her before) but thing was, I have never seen her before there (except for one time, itu pon I was alone) Funky la.
It's either I am blind or too engrossed in him or I am just too tall to see anyone. Hahahah.
--
My work email was kind of spoilt this morning, so a colleague from the IT dept came to 'repair' it.
She then pointed to Mazreen's picture and said, "Look like Chinese ah"
Now, I love talking about Mazreen as everyone would know *giggles*, so I was like, "yeah his grandmother chinese or something like that la.. cute ah?" Giggled some more.
She agreed! Hahahaha. Mesti bangga tau Mazreen, if I tell him this. Which I'm not going to, unless he compliments me first. heh.
--
Bought 2 books from the bookshop nearby. "The Curious Incident of the Dog in The Night Time" by Mark Haddon and "The Bride Stripped Bare" by Anonymous. (seriously, no author's name! Cool or what!)
I've started reading the first book and it looks really interesting - the chapters aren't numbered 1,2,3. Instead it's in prime numbers, so it started with 2, then 3, then 5, 7, etc.
Lied to Mazreen, told him I bought the books using his ATM card (I started holding his posb atm card since he went India to pay his bills - and he's now using the dbs debitcard which is linked to the posb atm card - so it's actually the same account la)
Where was I? Oh, I lied to him, said I'm using his card to pay just to piss him off, because he wants to sleep instead of talking to me. How irritating is that!! He allowed me to use it to buy one book, itu pon he was very reluctant, he only agreed coz I was bugging him and he wants to sleep so he just ye kan ajer, hahah.
So I irritate him further by saying I bought 2 books. When I called him to tell him that it's $27.50 altogether,, he just woke up from sleep so he just grunted a bit and hung up on me.
I don't know what that means - if he's pissed off or malas to kisah or what. Heh.
--


Pictures we took at Gelang Patah on Saturday using Aisyah's Samsung phone. The camera is very clear tau, but somehow after transferring it to my Nokia phone and then emailing it here, it seems very blurry.
I like these 2 pictures, which is why I'm posting it up here for you all to like it too. Hehehehe. Aisyah took loads of pictures there, of kittens that Mazreen fed keropok lekor to, of me and Mazreen (there was one where he looks so ultra.. erm.. stupid
tapi weird pon weird lah eh. tetap cute to me. hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment