My SGH appointment was quite ok. I was escorted by two tall army soldiers.
Hahaha.
Mazreen came to accompany and wait with me while I wait for my turn to see the doctor. I reached SGH at 2.45pm, he reached at 3pm, and my appointment was at 3.10pm. I waited for him at Block 2, and first I saw him walking twds me, smiling and all, so cute.
Sekali belakang dia was his army friend, A f n a n (the one who read the embarassing SMS I sent to Mazreen a few mths back!)
I didn't know A f n a n was going to come along, as in, to the clinic sekali. So embarassing sungguh tau. Especially coz when we were at the clinic, it was full of old people (what do you expect, it's for colorectal problems!) A f n a n then commented, "clinic ni ramai orang tua seh. Imah berapa tahun ah actually?" Then he laughed and laughed. Hahaha. Quite funny in an embarassing way la.
But they were fun. I mean, having Mazreen there is more than fun of course, although I wasn't really functioning bcoz I always get very worried and nervous before meeting the doctor. Mazreen was eating the RotiBoy I bought for him while A f n a n just made comments and poked fun at everyone. It was cool in an embarassing way having 2 army guys there with me, know what I mean? Weird a bit la. But sweet, but weird.
Appointment was ok, the doctor gave a new medication (a syringe-like thing, damn funky!) and to come back in 2 months if it's still not ok. It was painful though, I was tearing up when he was checking. And I don't know why, when I came out it was still painful and Mazreen kept asking, "How was it Da? How was it?" when I just wanted to collapse into his arms, so his questions annoyed me. Heh.
The poor boy sighed, and said "Da la, this will be the last time I'm following you to this kind of checkup. You tak appreciate la."
I felt bad after that. Haha. So I apologised, and he went off while I waited for the medication.
Few minutes later he sms asking if I want him to pick me up and send me home. I said ya lah, thinking he was going to send me home by taxi or something (I didn't think what was going to happen to the army ambulance though) Tapi tak, he wanted to send me home in the army ambulance he was driving! hahahaha. Cute kan!! Coz he was on the way to CGH pulak, and that is so near my house so he said I can sit at the back, lie down even on the stretcher.
I refused lah, tak glamour sungguh hahaha, although personally I thought it was quite cool if I could (bila lagi boleh naik army ambulance??) Especially one that he was driving. Heh. But I refused, mati-mati tak nak, so he gave me money to take cab home. I of course melted and melted and then melted some more like butter in the hot sun. Dah lah cute, caring pulak tu. Hehehe.
Ok enough net PDA.
I didn't take a cab home though. I will either give him back the money because he needs it more than I do at this moment. If he doesn't want it back, I'll save it (thanks to Farah's advice)
Me and Farah are planning to go to Thailand end of July. Mazreen will be having his freetime during his Thailand army trip at the end of July, so I want to be there too at that time. Hehe. I don't know what hotel he will be staying at, or what day exactly he is free, or if we can meet even, but who cares. Farah guessed that I just want to breathe in the same air as him. (and she's right. hahaha, how freaky is that!)
Told Mazreen my plans and he laughed, said we might not be able to meet tau, coz they are strict about their free time there. I said who cares, I just want to be there for shopping what. You perasan buat apa, siapa pergi sana nak jumpa you. Hahahaha. Of course he knows I know he knows I know that I'm lying. I'm there because he's there, although we might not meet, who cares.
Me and Farah memang dari dulu nak pergi Thailand anyway, so this will be a good time.
Meeting Farah and Maria tonight. I guess we'll be asking Maria along to Thailand, but if she wants to bring her bf, then me and Farah will think of something else. Like, make him go on another flight (to a totally different country preferably)
Will have to fetch Mazreen from his camp first though. His moto rosak, and he is malas to take bus home coz the friend who tumpang him to camp the other time is on duty today. I don't mind although it's all the way at Khatib because I miss him and 30 minutes is better than nothing =D
And tmrw we are going to donate blood at HSA. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment