Tuesday, 17 May 2005

Because I'm bored, I shall blog about this.

Mazreen just called me to share what he heard on radio RIA last night. We didn't talk on the phone last night because I slept right after Despo Housewives, so I guess he went to listen to radio instead.

He told me that a lady called in to say that her fiance hasn't been treating her the same as last time, and by her admission, said that she is a "manja" kind of person.

Mazreen then quipped cutely, "mcm kita eh"

Hehehe. I always complain that he doesn't treat me like last time (masa baru-baru keluar with each other, he was super super super attentive then!) and he always complains that I'm too manja (which I think I'm not!)

I always think of manja as those kind of girls who wants to 'berkepit' with the bf 24/7, who merajuk at every single thing that don't go their way, who is used to getting the bf to do things for her.

Oh that sounds like me suddenly. Haahahahah.

Anyway Mazreen then said that callers called in and told her to understand the guy's situation, maybe he really is busy with work etc... while some said jangan manja sangat. And Mazreen had to say again that it sounds so.. well, us. I always called him when he's at work, and when he's busy and has to hang up, I will be pissed off accusing him of ignoring me and not loving me anymore. *sheepish*

The tims that I willingly hang up without any questions, he will be so surprised. Haha. He's so cute tau, really. He will grumble and grumble when I ask him to do something, and say he won't do it at all etc etc, tapi at the end he will surprise me by doing it.

Anyway. Remember I mention before that someone has been reading my blog by searching for "Mazreen" at Yahoo? Mazreen went to check my site meter thing, and was so funkified by it. Thinks it's his secret admirer *roll eyes* I told him though that I think she's quite pathetic to get high on Mazreen by reading his fiance's blog. Hehe. I seriously wonder who it is lor.

Oh. and Mazreen is being such a perfect FBIL (heh) to Aisyah. He sms her last night wishing her happy birthday ( I only did so this afternoon ) and she replied this morning etc etc. So cute.

I have this overwhelming feeling of love for him suddenly today. Hehehee. He's so cute lah.

No comments: