Tuesday, 24 May 2005

Looked through a few travel / airfare websites, looking for fares to Bangkok for end of June. I was thinking perhaps we (me and parents and sisters) could go to Bangkok during the June school hols..

Of course my reason for wanting to go Bangkok is because Mazreen will be there. And although I know we can't meet.. I just want to breathe in the same air *mad laughs*

But last night at Beach Road I was talking about this with Mazreen, and I realised yups it could be a waste of money, especially since we can't meet, so what's the point kan? Plus my mom isn't that keen on Thailand, coz she's a really really really fussy eater.

So i have decided I shall be patient and wait for him to come back. 2nd August. (lama or what!) Tak payah waste money and all.

And he wanted to show me Changi Airbase last night, where he will be flying to Thailand from, and I refused. Coz yesterday we were having a good day and I was scared if we were to go there and I start getting sad about him going to Thailand, it might spoil the mood.

He won't be going from changi airport apparently, and he will be going straight from camp. I'm really not sure if that's good or not.. If I send then there would be a repeat telecast of 6th Feb, where I sobbed like mad *sheepish* and that's not good. If I can't send, it's also not good because then I know I would cry when I think about his plane flying off. I'm kental like that la. SIGH.

He's going on 16th June, Thursday, which means I'll be working. I'm not sure if I should perhaps take leave and stay home on that day... at least even if I were to cry, I would be at home.

I'm just scared I would be like how I was on 6th Feb, and I wouldn't want to be like that in the office, you see.

And I just know I would be emotional again. I don't want him to go laaaaaaaaa.

--

He came over to watch Beautiful Mind on Sunday night. I bought pizza and he bought Coke and we finished it (sorry Aisyah) and while I was captivated by the show, he was falling asleep. I had to wake him up a few times and he would smile groggily and then fall asleep again. But that was in the middle, and he managed to stay awake til the end then. Poor thing he was really sleepy coz he only had 4 hours of sleep the night before, layaning me on the phone and then having to wake up early for his soccer.

It was nice having him there :)

And I love that he knows what is manis and tak manis behaviour. He didn't want to stay late to watch another show because he thought it's tak manis to stay in a house late at night with anak dara around and all that... I was melting inside, haha.

And last night we went to Beach Road to eat - mee goreng beef steak mutton chop - and then I dragged him to Tepak Sireh.

This will sound gay, but eversince I stumbled to a blog of a blogger who held her wedding at Tepak Sireh, I have harboured fantasies of holding it there. Entah kenapa lah, but it's very Malay 1800's like that kan? The whole bright yellow-gold pelamin and designs are quite gaudy actually but I love the.. erm.. ambience?

So last night we were standing outside Tepak Sireh looking in, and we imagined ourselves on the 2nd floor, waving to everyone on the first floor, konon macam Eva Peron singing "Don't Cry for Me Argentina".. or having people do silat to us (hehehe).. and Mazreen of course love being over and started all sorts of scenarios, how he's going to wave to different people, what he's going to say etc. Merepek but so cute and kelakar :)

Of course my wedding won't be at Tepak Sireh la. You know you will have several scenarious of how you want your wedding to be like? And I have several million in my head, once of which is holding it there lah. Not that I really want to, because I think the furnishings are gaudy but I love that I think I would feel like a queen from the 2nd floor waving to everyone. Hahaha.

Ok let's not talk about weddings because I will get so excited and that's not good for the soul.

Just one last thing though, I bought Pengantin Anggun magazine, hehehe. A bit early to buy, I know, but I wanted to have a looksee, and I was with Mazreen when I bought it and he didn't say anything, so that's good :)

And I went to the websites they listed inside, and it was sooo funky. Got so many types of themes, so many things to consider, etc etc.

We were talking about weddings on Saturday night, and I told him about what I read in the mag (it's in English and Malay btw - as in, mixed) and he was so great joining in the convo sekali. Usually he would be really quiet, just "ah" and "orh" when we talk about such stuff - but on saturday he was very semangat talking about it, so that was fun :)

I love him la.

No comments: