Tuesday, 21 June 2005

And so I called him, because missing him felt too upsetting, and I just need to hear his voice for a bit.

He was surprised... went "huh? siapa tu?" He didn't recognise my voice!?!

I was so hurt, it's been only a few days and he can't recognise my voice already? Then he went, "Da? Sorry they show Thailand no. Selalu keluar private no.."

I was still hurt, so I asked how come you tak kenal my suara isit? You tahu tak ni siapa sekarang?

Ye lah.. Imah kan? (when on earth did he start addressing me as Imah too? Only his campmates call me Imah!) Shida la right? I terkejut kenapa keluar Thailand number tadi la, pasal tu mcm wondering who it is..

Abis kenapa? Kalau ppuan Thailand, you will layan isit?

No la, mana lah I nak layan ppuan Thailand. Malas lah Da nak buat benda2 mcm ni lagi.

Kenapa malas?

Entah tak tahu la... (in his exasperated voice already, hehe) Leceh kan nak berkenalan2 ni semua, da malas la..

So you malas nak layan diaorang pasal leceh nak berkenalan?

Tak la. Lagipun I dah cukup satu ajer. Dgn you ajer kadang-kadang tak boleh handle, apa lagi kalau banyak ppuan?

So kalau once you dah boleh handle I, you will berkenalan with ppuan lain?

Tak la Da. You, I got work now, can I call you back in a few minutes? Please?

No tak boleh.. Kenapa you tak nak berkenalan dgn ppuan lain??

Pasal, I am engaged to a wonderful girl whom I love sooo (he actually did a "soooo", hehe, so cute) much, and I don't need any other girls because they aren't you and can never be as great as you..

Ok *all smiles already* Love you.

Love you more.

... and we hang up.

hehehehe. In just a 3 minutes, I can go from paranoid to insecure to hysterical anger to pacified and loved.

He's so the best.

No comments: