I am at a cybercafe at Sungai Wang right now. I needed to use the net to check the starhub website - I brought the IDD Homeconnect card which we got free last month, but realised only at Cameron that I had to go to the Starhub site to find out the number to call. Very leceh kan!
Nasib baik I wasn't planning on calling Mazreen when we were at Cameron. I told him I'll call him once I reach KL - which is now, or rather just now this afternoon. I sms-ed him last night though, telling him I miss him and such, and he replied! Super happy lah. SUPER HAPPY ok.
We wanted to stay at Cameron for 2 days, but it was soooo super boring!! We overdosed on strawberries with cream... and nothing else. I bought Mazreen's mom flowers though :) I'm not sure if can bring in to SG, but everyone say can, so I buy la. A HUGE BUNCH for only RM10.
I miss Mazreen sooooo much now that we are in KL. Kental as it sounds, the last time I was here was with him. So it was like, everywhere I went, macam teringat2 dia like that. Even minute details like him paying for our Famous Amos cookies.
We went to the BB chicken rice place just now, and when the waiter asked seats for how many people, I said six. My mom behind me was like, "Oi lima orang ajer lah"
Baru mcm ter-realised my mistake. And got ultra sad for a moment.
I MISS MY MAZREEN!!
Ok that was very feeling.
He called the other day though, he has bought his Thailand sim card, so calling him is definitely much cheaper now. He's not really feeling too well, he said food's ok, and the canteen sells loads of stuff - he's going to get me Levi's jeans! Tapi imitation punyer. Hahhaa. He said it looks so damn real a lot of people are buying, so is he, and he wants to get me one :)
Alah I really miss him lah. There's about 48 more days to go.
I wanted to buy my Paulo Coelho book at Times at KLCC just now but it costs RM70, so tak jadi at all nak beli. I only brought S$200. And I want to get for Mazreen his Ripcurl / Quiksilver thing that he wanted and I want to go Petaling to get him that imitation S.T. Dupont lighter. Hehe.
I'm going to call him later using Globaldial 121. Kalau ada orang yg interested on how to call Thailand from KL, all you have to do is dial
*121*(countrycode)(phone no)# and then that green button thing.
I just found out how to use it in the Singtel website you see :) It will cost me abt S$10 to talk for 5 mins.
I don't really have anything to blog. Ijust needed to use the net for that starhub thing actually. Now that I'm done, I don't really have anything to do - so tengok Aisyah blog, I also blog. Yeah Aisyah is beside me on MSN and blogging at the same time... aku bored. I feel incomplete here without Mazreen. (sigh) I sms him last night telling him that, and he said don't feel this way, I want to holiday with you too but now cannot. Told me to have fun and such.
And there's guys smoking all around me, so mcm smelling a lot of Mazreen right now. Haha. And I wore his sweater at Cameron. And applied his deodorant on his sweater, so it feels like I'm smelling him.
I AM SO PATHETIC ( huge sigh )
I sms him this just now - "Sut tee rak, chan rak teu. Chan kit wah row sorng kon kow gan dai dee. Can ja kit teung kun." And added at the back, "Go find out the meaning yourself. Heh."
It actually means, "Darling I love you. I think we're good together. I miss you."
Other Thai phrases I stole from the "Learn to Speak Thai" book at Times KLCC -
Korp kun - Thank you
Yin dee - welcome
Chai - Yes
Mai - No
Kor toht - Sorry
I figured I need to learn what's sorry in Thai so boleh aksyen a bit when we argue, I can apologise in Thai. Hehehe. Sut tee rak is "Darling" hehe.
We extended our stay in KL for another day. So we will check out on Sunday. Coronade Hotel
rooms are very nice, but the staff is a whole different story. They are super rude and unfriendly. Not all la, but the main reception counter people are super rude. Mcm nak kena ser-pak.
Ok I really have nothing else to blog. This is my first time at a cybercafe and I feel quite weird actually. Haha. Entah kenapa. I miss Mazreen so much I feel like crying, it feels really hard to know that I won't be seeing that cute face for the next 48 days. Nasib baik ada phone though, and nasib baik he is part of the admin party (?) which means he will be based more in camp rather than go to jungles and such.
I miss his voice, I miss his smile, his eyes, his broad shoulders, his smell (although I have his deodorant smell but its not the same u know?) I miss his everything. I miss the way he touches my nose and betulkan my tudung yg senget, and the way he will pamper me any way he can. Like ordering my chicken rice with drumstick chicken. And how he bought for me my disposies at SG rather than at KL, because he remembers the other time we reached KL, I was searching high and low for Watson's disposies - the most comfy ones.
Ok why am I talking about disposies here.
No lah my point is that Mazreen was so cute buying me my disposies last saturday - 2 packs pulak tu! - and telling me to bring it to KL so tak kecoh2 kena cari kat KL.
He is so the best la.
I wish I could share the strawberries with cream with him. It was part of what we talked about on Monday, the day before he went. Hehehe.
I guess I'll end this now, coz I want to check email or soemthing first.
For the last time today - I MISS MAZREEN!!!!!!!
Now I shall go call him and then go buy some food to bring back to the hotel to eat while reading my newly-bought book. "Puppet" by Joy Fielding. The waffles with chocolate and bananas at wafflestop looks good.
Or perhaps starbucks something.
Ok I can't do this. I want to cry. I miss him too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment