I have 4 unread books at home, of which one is in my bag now - and I went to buy another one just now during lunch. I just wanted to see if they have Jill Mansell's new book (which I wanted to rent so that I can bring it next week - I always bring a book on trips)
Sekali I saw Paulo Coelho's new book!! Now, I lurrrrve his books, as much as I lurrrrve the Backstreet Boys *sheepish grin* And his new book "The Zahir" (wah I like the title!) is out already, but they are renting it for $24, and you get to return it for $12. Which I thought was very not worth it. Thought I shall go check bookstores to see how much it is (or wait til MPH warehouse sale to get the book at $6)
So now I want to buy 2 books - that Paulo Coelho's book and Jill Mansell's new book too (which is not that new actually, it was out about 2 months ago - but still sooo exp. It's not really worth $30 lah)
Oh so anyway. I needed to console myself for not getting Paulo Coelho's new book.. so I rented Joy Fielding's "Missing Pieces". After I walked out of the shop, baru remembered my 4 books at home. Tsk.
Today's Today (!) papers featured an advert for Banyan Tree Phuket (where I so want to go on my honeymoon) 3D2N by Silkair for only $518!! When online is like US$600 per night! (I think) But you need to go before end of June 2005.. so I sms Mazreen this morning let's get married tmrw and so we can go immediately.
He didn't reply. Hehe.
Speaking of Mazreen. We finally went out to dinner last night after a loooong time of not dinnering together. I had like, a mini-realisation that I took our dinners together for granted lah - cliche as it sounds, we should really cherish each moment spent together tau. (cheh! I feel so Oprah or something) We went to Simpang Bedok, and watched Lost together..
.. which I thought was a good show. But Mazreen was sooo super annoying beside me (eh baru kata nak kena cherish and all. Haha. You know what I mean lah right. I love him and cherish and all, but when he gets into his annoying mode, it is really annoying) He likes to give running commentaries or something about shows on TV tau. He only shuts up when he's sleepy.
So yesterday while watching Lost, I gave him a brief description of the show at the beginning. He then shared his thoughts with me throughout the show, which got really irritating. "I think eh, that thing yg kill them is a dinosaur."
3 minutes later - "Actually tak ah. I think it's a tribe yg tak happy that these people are at the island"
5 minutes later - "No ah, I think maybe it's a dinosaur lah."
After I told him to shut up for a while can, plus they said it's not a dinosaur, he replied "No they only say ajer. They want to konon macam shock you ajer, but actually it's a dinosaur."
I thought it was best to ignore him. Like how he says when I get all talkative about nothing, "Nanti you dah penat bebual, you diam sendiri ok" and then he will ignore me.. I thought I can do that too.
Then he started about other things "Ida.. 4 o'clock.. I rasa dia gay eh?" and other such non-impt info like that.
Etc etc.
He's cute but so irritating sometimes. Haha.
--
Told him last night, that on my good moments I don't really feel sad about him going to Thailand. I feel almost.. looking fwd to it. Partly because Backstreet Boy's new CD will be released on 14th June *does a girly excited scream* and partly because day after that I will be at Cameron which is nearer to Thailand (so konon mcm dekat lah. Heheh) Plus, I'm following Shikin's advice that in 54 days he'll be back in SG already! WOoohooOOOo!
And tonight we meeting!! Just hung up with him actually - he's at TM with his friends hp-window-shopping. And asked if I mind if we meet his friends to go Toys R' Us later evening to buy board games to bring to Thailand. Tsk. I said I mind (haha) so he said ok no need meet them. I'll probably feel bad tonight and we'll meet them... but for the moment no, I don't feel like meeting them la. We have to go Zamzam to get the briyani I have been craving for tonight (he's treating!) and also to get a present for Kak Yanti.
alahai baru dpt email that kapal ku delay. Meaning I MIGHT be stuck in the office tmrw til 4ish!! ARRGGHHH!!
--
Last night after parking at my carpark and all, and I was just about to turn off (switch off?) the engine, sekali this song came on RIA. Mazreen told me not to switch off first.. and then he started singing dengan penuh perasaan - so it became really funny (and sweet)
Keabadian Cinta - Anuar Zain
Selembut bicara
Sehalus sentuhanmu
Layangan pesonamu
Tak mungkin ku lupa
Jelingan pertama
Nan indah penuh makna
Akan kusahut cintamu itu
Bersama kita menuju bahagia
( korus )
Takkan lagiku sendiri
Kasih yang berlabuh kini
Terasa keabadian cinta kau beri
Mungkin kadang ku bermimpi
Sebahagia begini
Ini bukan (nya) ilusi
Oh kasih
Seindah irama
Gemersik suaramu
Mengalun sepiku yang merindu
Akan kusahut cintamu itu
Bersama kita menuju bahagia
Tuhan merestui
Bahagia begini
Kasihmu nan suci
=D
No comments:
Post a Comment