I'm bored so here goes..
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD
1) shida
2) shida
3) shida (the mirc names were just too embarassing. haha)
THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1) my smile haha
2) my ability to do nothing for hours and not get bored
3) my semangatness when I want to do something
THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF
1) inability to stop eating sometimes
2) inability to stop arguing
3) paranoia
THREE THINGS YOU WISH YOU HAD RIGHT NOW
1) about $100K cash.
2) 2 new hps - one for myself, one for Mazreen
3) new shoes
THREE PARTS OF MY HERITAGE
1) malay
2) my greatgrandfather was german, hehe.
3) french - arab. hahahaha.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
1) cockroaches
2) moths
3) people shouting
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
1) Handphone
2) Wallet with the ATM card, licence, IC, calling cards inside.
3) food
THREE THINGS YOU'RE WEARING RIGHT NOW
1) purple top
2) light purple tudung
3) demin skirt =D
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS/ARTISTS AT PRESENT
1) the songs on the new Backstreet boys CD =D
2) Relaku Pujuk / Spider
3) Bila Rindu / Ruffedge
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1) exercising
2) saving money
3) dieting
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP -- LOVE IS A GIVEN
1) for Mazreen to understand PMS and moodswings
2) I dunno what else to ask for
3) I'm happy with what I have now actually.
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
1) i sing well
2) claire danes is gorgeous
3) i can swim
THREE THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU
(honestly I don't really understand this qn, so I'll interpret it my own way)
1) their shy smiles
2) the broad shoulders
3) the tangan yg ber-urat =D
THREE THINGS ABOUT THE SAME SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU
(again I don't really understand this)
1) their caring nature
2) shaved legs. hahahaha.
3) i dunno what else.
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO
1) dance
2) be talkative to people I'm not close to
3) parallel park
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES
1) sleeping
2) talking to mazreen
3) blogging
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW
1) I want Mazreen to be back in SG now.
2) go home and sleep
3) drink coke and eat chocs
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING
1) MINDS teacher
2) Oprah's researcher / gardener / cook / anything
3) housewife
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION
1) India
2) Turkey
3) Around the world actually
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1) get married
2) have kids and grandkids
3) travel around with Majron.
No comments:
Post a Comment