Saturday, 30 July 2005

Everyone must read KarenCheng's blog now - about her son calling her Honey. Isn't that the cutest thing!!! I think I will fall in love with my son (more) if he calls me Honey. hahaha.

One of Mazreen's nephews talk to his mom in a totally cute mat way - "I" and "you". He goes "Kenapa you tinggalkan I?" mcm as if his mom is his girlfriend. So cute :) And the nephew is only 5 years old or something.. hahah.

I think there's 56 more hours to go before I get to see him!! Fifty-six HOURS!!

My mom wants to fetch him too, hehee. And his parents too. I'll go home on the dot, hopefully, and rush home, take the car together with my mom, fetch his parents, and rush down to the airport. And then we will finally get to see my baby!! my fiance!! my darling!! my love!! my man!!

wah. hehehehe. i miss him like mad. i hope he won't go on anymore 1.5monthslong trip, because, although 1.5mths seems like a short time once it's over, to go through that 1.5 mths is pure torture. Haha. Buying calling cards every 2 days, getting annoyed with calling cards once a week, missing Mazreen every minute. It was torturous. It still is.

But Insya'Allah Monday it will stop. Monday I will be happy. Monday I will see you baby and I will expel all that pent-up missing-you-feeling with penuh semangat ok.

I think my last sentence didn't make sense, but whatever lah. haha.

My mom is going for high tea with my aunts at Orchard later. Aisyah is at Darul Ihsan volunteering her time and after that she's going to her friend's party. My dad is out working. I am all alone today. (told Mazreen last night and he said alahai, wrong timing. kalau next week kan bagus. then i got friend already, can go out. haha)

So I shall laze around now, and then late afternoon, I'm planning to drive down to Tampines Mall to shop. For myself, and perhaps get something for Mazreen too. I love shopping alone and not having to ask for opinions... although I wish, I really really wish, Mazreen is here right now.

No comments: