Got my first blog-critic (!!) thru my tagboard. Sadly she / he / it didn't leave her / his / its name, so it's quite hard to feel offended or even take it seriously. So no hard feelings at all - try leaving your name next time.
Thanks for visiting my blog though! :)
--
Just got back from Kak Ana's house.
Baby Zahra fell asleep when I was carrying her and I totally fell in love then. I read once, someone said there's nothing more magical than a baby falling asleep in your arms, and I think that's true! I remember thinking that way when I was carrying Syaza when she was still a baby...
Speaking of Syaza. I misssssss her!!
--
Bought 2 books yesterday for $45 although I'm so broke. Finally got "The Zahir" by Paulo Coelho and also The Undomestic Goddess. Am now reading the Undomestic Goddess first because I'm trying to save the best for last. Haha.
--
I have nothing to blog at all. I'm just waiting for 11ish to call Mazreen.
No comments:
Post a Comment