Saturday, 16 July 2005

I found Suriati on Friendster!!

Suriati, budak 6.1 Tampines Primary? Yg cute, pendek2 tu? Hehehe. I found her through Hawa's friends' list, and dengan penuh semangat, immediately sent her a message.

I'm sooooo glad I found her!! Out of the 6 or so Malay girls in 6.1, she's the only one I didn't know what telah happen to her. I still keep in touch with Shereen thru the wonders of technology, hehe, and occasionally bump into Hawa and Tuty outside. Begum, I last saw her about 2 years back, but heard she's doing a law course in NUS? The only one I had to keep wondering where and how is she, what is she doing with her life, etc etc, is Suriati.

So imagine my happiness when I found her on Friendster!! Although that's a lame way of keeping in touch, it's a first step - we added each other on MSN already, so now have to find some time to talk.

Hehehe, I miss her!! I bet she's still the sweet girl she was last time!

--

Mazreen is making stupid jokes about that milk ducts things.

When I told him that I like that "Never Be Replaced" song by 1st Lady, he went "Siapa? Dutch Lady?"

And when he calls, he goes "I would like to buy some milk please."

Irritating like mad ok.

--

You know the Straits Times' contest - win a Mazda6 that ended this morning? We had to solve a riddle (collect clues from 1st July til yesterday) and go to the location of the draw.

My mom has been collecting the clues but she missed out 2 alphabets. So we went to the location of the draw - Mcdonalds East Coast - this morning at 8.30am to confirm if our answer to the riddle is indeed correct.

It was, but we still missed 2 alphabets (T and H) So while my mom pasted the letters at the backseat, I drove in the pouring rain (which I hate! - driving in the rain I mean. I like driving during sunny clear days) to Wak's house since she has some ST papers. We found T at her house, but no H. So we went down to Tinda's house after that. Found H there.

Was real kecoh when Tinda found it. She started screaming and went "Cepat! Cepat!!" like as if the letter was going to disappear. Hahaha.

Hurriedly drove back to McDonalds ECP. By then there was a super long traffic jam. My mom went down and walked first - coz it was 10.40 already and we had to submit the entry form by 11.30pm.

Parked at Marine Parade near the HDB blocks (illegally - there were sooo many cars!) and went back to Mc/ECP (typing the full name gets tiring) Waited til 12pm for the draw.

There's 10 prizes of $160 each, and then a grand prize of a silver Mazda 6.

Prayed and prayed and prayed please let me win the car please let me win the car please let me win the car - so I can sell the waja and have excess cash each mth to continue my studies without depending on my parents. please please please.

sekali yg menang was some chinese guy. They announced the prize like this "the winner is.... 34 years old. *loud sigh went ard the crowd and a lot of people turned to go back, inc me - sobsob* Stays at Hougang *louder sigh, more people turned back* Mr (insert name)"

I waaaaanted the Mazda6 soooo badly!!!! It would be soooo perfect if I won that car. Sms Mazreen to tell him I didn't win and he called to sort-of console. Hehe.

Mazreen is so sweet sometimes but he can be so annoying too. Lately he realises that the easiest way to make me shut up is to keep quiet, totally without a sound, until I wonder if the line was cut off or if he is purposely keeping quiet. It's damn annoying!

So yeah. No new car. *sob*

No comments: