Wednesday, 20 July 2005

Mazreen told me that he will be staying at Bangkok Palace Hotel for 3D2N (at the end of his trip) Asked me to check the hotel out, see if it's nice and all.

So I googled it, and saw pictures of the swimming pool, rooms, etc.

The hotel doesn't look that nice to me actually, but I don't want to make Mazreen not look forward to the hotel stay, so I just sms him and told him it does have a swimming pool and is within the shopping and entertainment district.

He said that one of the 2 nights that they are at Bangkok, they might be going to watch the Tiger Show. You know those shows where women open beer bottles, peel bananas with their privates? I was so upset when he told me that, because I don't want him to watch those kind of shows. He said if everyone is going, isn't it weird if he stays behind? So I said there must be someone who is underage and can't go in? He said no one in his group is underage.

SIGH.

I don't know why I don't want him to watch those shows. I just know I don't want him to.

There's nothing wrong with watching, its not as if I will be in contact with any of the performers, he said. Asked what was the most that could happen. Tried to reassure me by saying it's very strict, they aren't allowed to do anything alone or even in small groups (something like that) Nak go shopping also must go togethergether.

And then last he said, he see how first, who knows everyone tak jadi pergi?

I want him to enjoy Bangkok, but in certain ways only. Preferably no contact with girls at all, not even watching them perform can? I mean, if it's normal performance mcm kat Esplanade (hehe) is ok right.. but not these R(A)-ish shows!

Last year when we turned 21, I went to watch a French R(A) movie with Farah just to mark our 21st birthday (and what better way to do it than watch R(A) movie legally? hehehe. Not that I've watched it illegally, but.. does anyone remember the VCDs of secondary school? That's a story for another day *giggles*)

Mazreen didn't make any noise when I said I wanted to watch that movie.

But when he wanted to watch an R(A) movie with his friends, I flipped. I made noise, I sulked, I got mad. Which I know realise was very nonsensical of me to do that. But he went ahead and watched the movie. Made a whole outing out of it with a few of his NS mates and some of his sec school friends (one thing I admire about Mazreen - he likes to make all his friends meet and be friends with one another. Mix and match like that)

I remember we were at Forum the other time, and I was making face (read sulking) and he said he will send me home first before meeting his friends (like it made it ok eh?) Which he did. We kept quiet mostly in the train home, and then he moto-ed from my house to Orchard back to meet his friends. After the movie he went home and told me the movie was very boring.

hehehehe. Padan muka.

Ok I forgot the purpose of telling the story above.

So he will be at Bangkok from 31st July onwards. I am not going Jambi the week after because my cousin decided to hold the cukur-rambut thing for baby Zahra on 7th Aug. Buat penat ajer gaduh with Mazreen, haha.

I will be meeting Fiq later during lunch to go to Lee Comm. And then I will wait for replies from a few schools - I asked them for info on their courses - and then I will wait for Mazreen to come back before I make up my mind which school to enrol in.

Oh, and Mazreen found a hp battery charger at Khao Meng camp!

1 comment:

HeroineNo7 said...

Hahaha...finally there's enough space for me to type.
Anyways, I also watched an RA film with frens to mark my 21st bd. Its was '100 girls'. And I found it so dumb...

Now no need to watch RA already, since can do RA...AHAHA *WINKS*