Farah once asked me if I had a green top... and when I answered no, she concluded that my wardrobe is too predictable.
I only wear white, black, brown and blue, see. I once bought orangeyishpink, but when I wore it I looked like a blooming flower, so I have never worn it anymore. I don't wear red because it's too loud, yellow because I personally think it doesn't go with Malay skin (esp if it's sallow like mine). I thought I had a green top but a lot of people said it's brown instead of green so yeah, I guess I don't have a green top, hehe. I have a purple top though, and that's the only bright coloured top that I have.
But but but. From now on I can tell Farah my wardrobe is no longer predictable, because last night I went to TM with Mazreen and bought a green top! Hahahaha. Ok that was gay lah, getting high over that, hehe, but hey a green top tau, lime green somemore! All those people who bugged me to get a more colourful wardrobe, like my mom, should rejoice. Hehe!
But it's very pale lime green lah, and Mazreen was the one who saw it first and then he urged me to try it - and when I did, he said it looks very nice and I should buy it... so I did. That, and a black top. You can't change habits totally kan. And I still need a white top though, my whites are looking a bit worn, but I can't seem to find any nice plain white tops anymore!
After I bought that, Mazreen got a bit semangat to buy all lime green stuff. He wanted to get me a pair of shoes which was lime green but I thought it was ugly, haha, so I didn't get it. A lime-green bag too. He's so cute when he's being semangat and generous. But no, at the end of the day I only bought those 2 tops. Bags and shoes, I want to looksee at JB first.
Omg, it's tomorrow lah!
Farah, apparently suara kau sedap. Pasal tu everyday is Wednesday. *giggles*
--
I was on my way to work when I terserempak with the young mat cleaner at my block this morning.
"Selamat pagi" - him.
"Selamat pagi" - me.
"eh... awak tinggal tingkat 3 eh?"
"erm... a'ah... kenapa?" (while walking slowly away..)
"takder.... nama awak siapa?"
"nama?....... erm..... (wanted to give another name, but my brain is sloooow! so I said) Shida.."
"oh.. sedap nama awak..."
I smiled weakly and was still slowly walking away, but he was following dengan sapu and all lah!
"eh awak selalu wave kat siapa tu?"
"kat mak.. "
"oh.. tu lah... I selalu nampak awak wave kat mak awak kat tingkat 3... terfikir pulak boleh ke nampak dari tingkat 3..."
"oh.. ok lah... Nak kena pergi kerja ni... Bye"
I scurried away.
That was so funky to me ok. I mean, I'm not sure if that's a pick-up thing, hahaha, because it's been so long since that has happened to me. Plus he could just be very friendly - although according to my mom he has never smiled even to her. If it's a pickup, waaaah that's so funky baby! You boosted my ego for today, hahaha.
It's just that... it was so weird because, he has loads of piercings and stuff, and it seems weird to be friendly to me, of all people. Know what I mean tak?
A few months before I got together with Mazreen, another primary school friend called me up. (Very coincidentally, he was one of Mazreen's kedai kopi friends, although I didn't know that at that time - Mazreen isn't really close to him, and doesn't really like him) I didn't think anything of it, I thought it's just to talk about old times, so I didn't mind... until he started saying that he has got tattoos and such, and he wants a ppuan tudung to help him change.
I was a bit woah-fied by that, because personally I think if you want to change, it should be from within - not from a ppuan tudung, or anyone else for that matter. Plus I don't like these kind of things - so those calls stop there and then. He never called again after I told him what I thought (and on Mazreen's friend's wedding the other day, he was there, but he just kept smiling slyly over at me and Mazreen, it was quite freaky actually. Haha.)
Last I heard, Mazreen's friends told me and Mazreen that he carved out his tattoos or something himself!
So yeah, that cleaner encounter was weird. I told Mazreen the story and he said that sekali from now on, the cleaner is going to be sweeping the front of my house everymorning, hehe.
Ok that might seem a bit insensitive or something lah - we aren't making fun of him, but it's just that I don't really like these kind of things anymore lah, talking to random guys.. so I think now I shall go to work much much earlier just to avoid talking to him.
--
We went to Watsons yesterday and measured our height (the newly renovated Watsons is so fun!) I am still a miserable 1.58m, and Mazreen is about 1.8m. I usually round up my height when people ask - that was what I told Latifah to do also, hehehe. Because short people must find ways to make themselves look taller.
Oh, and Delifrance's Ice Cafe Vanilla is very nice!
And oh again, everyone must start doing that sudoku thing. Get them off the net also can, free somemore. I did my first one yesterday and it's so fun! Mazreen macam betul, so aksyen said it's very easy but after a while said that it's quite hard eh. Hehe. But it's fun, although I took 45 minutes to solve my first one lah.
--
Remember the scene in Mr & Mrs Smith, when Brad Pitt went to investigate who's the owner of the laptop and such?
I would do extensive research before accusing someone of something, because if it turns out to be untrue, ish maluuuu ok! Sampai tak tahu mana nak letak muka, kena pindah lah beb!
Some random info - I happen to work in a listed company, so no Pte before the Ltd. And not a S'pore company either, so no Singapore before the Pte Ltd.
Research baby, research, before shooting off like you usually do.
3 comments:
Haha, freaky seh itu Mat Cleaner. Entah-entah memang nak pick up tak? :-p
Anyway, have a great time in JB! Two of my friends (they're a couple) asked my boyfriend and me out but we can't. Heh, kalau tak mungkin terserempak eh.
Okay Suhaila is freaking you out hehe. Take care!
Suhaila
oh kalau tak, best eh boleh arrange to meet at CitySquare or something. Hehe :D
We are going to a place called Anjung Warisan (?) for dinner, not sure if you know that place? First time lah I pergi tempat tu makan, so macam excited.. haha..
u have a great weekend!!! take care too!
Ok i just wanna laugh. I know, you know lah. Let's just laugh.
Post a Comment