Sunday, 14 August 2005

*huge sigh of relief*

I guess things are ok now. I don't know, the moment I decided to just relak-one-korner and not bother about things anymore, things took a positive turn. Suddenly him playing soccer even on Friday nights didn't bother me, and suddenly he became so nice and went home straight after soccer just to talk to me, even though all his friends at kedai kopi. That was very puzzling behaviour, but like he said, he loves me so he wants to be fair and spend time with me too *puzzled smile*

And so talk we did, and today we went to JB. It was a fun trip, just like the old days (cheh, macam dah tua hor!) Sang out loud, talked, laughed, etc. Happy now :)

Went to CitySquare, bought deoderant (sp?) at BodyShop - their salesgirls so unfriendly and unprofessional, I tell you. After that, went to Starbucks to eat. Then walked around to some shops (saw cuuuuute Nike and adidas shoes for kids! Mazreen so merepek wanted to buy them now for his future kids because one of them matched the shoes he was wearing just now, haha)

Went to Angsana after that for home-grocery shopping and then bought some malay story vcd, and contact lenses (soooo cheap over there! 6 mths supply for RM100. In S'pore about S$80 I have to pay!)

OK I felt like we bought a lot of things at Angsana but I can't remember what they are, haha.

Then went to Singgah Selalu to eat. Had black pepper crab and nasi goreng kampung for myself, and nasi goreng daging merah for him, and we shared ikan pari bakar. We didn't share the black pepper crab, or at least I had to be the one to open it up because he's allergic to seafood.

The camera was in my bag so I took pictures. haha. We don't usually take pictures when we go out because honestly I feel gay doing that, macam nampaksah so blogger like that u know? Haha. Today I succumbed, so here's pictures of us...

.. at starbucks CitySquare.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah we aren't very blogger-photogenic. Hahaha.

Some pictures of him semangatly talking, which I took while listening to him talk -

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We had a fun day, and to top it all off, Liverpool's match with whoever was a draw, so he has to belanja me makan =)

--

Pictures during NDP at Marina / Esplanade with extended family -

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My darling Syaza, I misssss her sooo much already!! That's Pag (Syaza's mom) on the left, and Aisyah on the right.

--

Tmrw we are attending Mazreen's kedaikopi friend's wedding (where we have to visit both bride and groom's side because Mazreen's friends with both of them, and the girl's nice to me, haha).. and one of his army people's wedding also (but it's at Yishun, so not confirm going).. and one of his friends tunang (but not confirm going also)

I'm always eager to go for weddings, because I like the whole wedding atmosphere and stuff, hehe, but tomorrow's one, quite malu lah to go. Because I think a lot of Mazreen's friends are going to be there, and I get very shy (and sometimes stuck-up, haha) around these guys.

But nvm, all's good with Mazreen and I'm happy and thankful. The past week was so shitty and hellish I tell you, and to finally move on from that is a really good feeling.

Hopefully it lasts =)

4 comments:

ME said...

Nice blog and i hope your relationship works out... iam in iraq and i could use a penpal..so check out my blog and i hope to hear from u soon and good luck again with your guy!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you go to JB again, go to Jusco punya Body Shop. Kat situ the salesgirls are friendlier (*read: kaki bodek) but what the hell, as long as they boost our ego since WE are the customers! Hahaha. Nak pegi Jusco jalan kaki memang jauh tapi boleh naik teksi. :D

And am glad for you that things are finally looking good. :)

Suhaila

Anonymous said...

wow! you're a lot sunnier now! i love singgah selalu's nasik paprik beef!

noshidoshi said...

afguy - thanks for visiting my blog. everyone reading this shd visit his too, like interesting like that!

Suhaila - Jusco kat mana?? I usually drive there, but I'm not good with the roads there.. tahu pergi from checkpoint to Angsana or City Square or Singgah Selalu ajer. Haha. (actually I thought the nearest Jusco was at Melaka, haha)

Shiqin - Singgah Selalu got sooo many kinds of nasi goreng, I never know which one to choose from! But their black pepper beef is ultra sedap!