Sunday, 28 August 2005

I went on Friendster and got a message from this guy -

hi im zack 24 mly tingal wld ..........
care 2 b frends?
im looking for a serious relationship so if u are
attach just ignore this msg k........ bye hope 2 hear
from u ,,,,,,,,,,


This is super funky ok!! I'm not posting this up to embarass this guy (oh, he has a picture of him and his gf on his profile anyway..) or to tell the world that there is a guy who wants to berkenalan with me *mad guffaws* (although I have to admit, this, combined with the mat cleaner episode, are such ego boosts!)

.... but tak ke kelakar budak ni - my Friendster profile has pictures of me and Mazreen! Nampaksah I'm attached kan?!

Unless he didn't bother looking through my profile before messaging me. Main sodok ajer eh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh...

Suhaila