Wednesday, 24 August 2005

So Mazreen came home yesterday, therefore I didn't go all the way to his camp on the other side of the Singapore.

I was on halfday yesterday, I was sooo super sleepy I slept on the train on the way home, and then slept some more at home. In between though, I switched on the home pc and chatted with Farah first.

Last night I went to Changi Village for dinner with Mazreen. My mom cooked some sotong tinned, and soup... both I don't eat. So I called Mazreen and coincidentally he hasn't eaten too, so he he asked if I wanted to dinner at Changi. So off we went, both of us had Nasi Lemak and Coke and Soya Bean.

Mazreen admitted last night that he likes reading my blog :D

He mispronounced a word yesterday and it was very cute and funny - said "mascrocrope" instead of microscope (and he looks so cutely kelakar when he said it! haha) After laughing like mad, he said that I will surely write that in my blog. Aah, I got annoyed lah, because he likes to make fun of me sometimes. So he said no, actually he likes reading it, because it's all about me and him, hehe, but he gets embarassed when I write about stupid things that he does or says. Hahahah.

--

Ok i just hung up the phone with him. I wish Farah is online, hehe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

salah spelling... its mazkrokop... hahaha.that was so funny i tell u... if we were eating the wood will be out of ur mouth... u tau la u kan kalau makan mcm budak kecik... hehe..

Anonymous said...

salah spelling... its mazkrokop... hahaha.that was so funny i tell u... if we were eating the wood will be out of ur mouth... u tau la u kan kalau makan mcm budak kecik... hehe..

Anonymous said...

anyways... it was suppose to be food not wood...

Anonymous said...

u wanted me to be online? why?