Ok now I have thought of ways to beat the system. hehehe. I can't go to blogger.com in the office, neither can I visit shids.blogspot. But I just realised you can email your entries to a certain email add (find it on your blogger settings) and it will be published. If anyone comments, I have enabled the comments to be sent to my gmail account - so I will just check there.
All these blogging business without even opening my blogspot page! hehehe. Am I a genius or what!
I just hope I won't get caught.
No honestly, it's just super boring not being able to blog in the office. I have a lot of thoughts sometimes in my head, and Mazreen isn't always available to hear them all... or sometimes I just want to look busy and type (hahah, how pathetic)
And of course sometimes I have something urgent to blog, that I must must must blog at that moment jugak, kalau tak terlupa sort of thing - like what I did last night *mad laughs*
The only problem is, I can't reply to comments on my comments thing - I can just read them on gmail. So I will reply in my posts instead, unless I'm at home, then I'll reply there lah. Alah lagipon it's not as if I get 113 comments each post, at most 2 comments ajer, haha, so ok lah.
So Farah, to reply your comment, I didn't start that chat ok. Kau yang kata kau tak boleh stop bebual, and you were the one who corrupted my mind with... those images. I can't stop jiggling. I bet you can't stop.. erm.. tiddling. Haha. Work life? Read above post. Sigh. I am still feeling the work blues, are you still feeling your school blues? Let's watch smurf. Hehehe.
--
Oh, and I just realised I can't edit my posts. Usually after posting, I would read after I published, and then edit. Now I can't. So kalau a lot of typos and such, sorry.
--
Last night I met Mazreen and went to Century Sq. Did the banking issues that has to be settled before end of each month, car and insurance payments, etc... and then went to the 5th floor to looksee the XBox games. He was feeling generous last night, but sadly no money - "I feel like I want to get you something.. but takde duit lah Da" (and then he grins cutely)
I fell for that, haha.
In the afternoon we had spent about an hour on the phone negotiating the costs of an xbox game. But last night I decided to get him one, because I was feeling generous too. Haha.
We spent I think about an hour inside that shop, looking at xbox games and PSP & its games (we are both in love with that! A bit belated lah, hehe. but the games and covers - i like the original black though - are sooo wonderful lah!) He decided on Indigo Prophecy, some new funky xbox game which makes you hallucinate or something, hahaha. Took super long to decide tau, he was thinking he wanted Winning Elevan, but wanted to try something new too.
The salesman told us, "I have a suggestion la. If you can't decide between 2 games, I suggest... you buy both games."
Mazreen asked him if he will pay for one. Hahaha. The salesman just laughed :D
So we bought only one game - that indigo prophecy (i like the cover) and then went to Simpang Bedok. We were entering the carpark and I was inserting the cashcard when we heard an "OI!" and Mazreen said it was Salleh. We walked over and said hi, but didn't sit with them. Mazreen was sweet - he's big on compromising nowadays, hehehe. So sweet lah he.
He sent me home and talked for a while and then we slept.
Today I still have stomach cramps, sobsob.
And I miss Mazreen, walaupun baru semalam kita berjumpa. Sigh.
And this friday, my darlings, there will be Suara Kekasih on Suria ok. Everyone must watch because I love that show. Sedih semacam.
1 comment:
girl, blogger released a new software to type, edit and publish your entries on microsoft words!
genius right!
Post a Comment