He's helping to
Last year Mazreen helped out too, but stupidly it was always a cause of arguments, because I had always expected Saturdays to be my day with him, so for 4 straight saturdays I think we used to have arguments. This year I've begun thinking a bit (haha) and now I think that it's really good that he's helping out his dad and all.
So those who knows where he stays at, can go get bubur from 3plus onwards (I think) at his void-deck.
--
Went to Simpang Bedok after terawih last night, with Pag&AbgAim&Syaza, and my parents and Liza, and Mazreen.
Mazreen looked so cute in his black baju and jeans, and green songkok. Hehehe.
He reached my house just on time, because balik dari camp lambat, and he still had to go home to bathe and change first. Had spaghetti, and then he had a bit of rice to eat with rendang. My mom made bandung for buka, because Mazreen likes bandung :)
--
Am going to his place to take the bubur later, and then to Masjid Kassim to get air khatira (woohoo! if i may be a bit flippant, I think this is one of the best parts of bulan puasa) from Mus.
2 comments:
hello shids! i have a tagboard already! =)
Hey!!! whats mazreen's cousin's name?? Terlupa lah.. Hehe...
Post a Comment