I am at work, waiting til 2pm to go home. So I'll reach home at about 2.40pm, sit around a while, and at 3pm I shall go to Mazreen's place to get bubur.
Tonight I and Mazreen are meeting Farah and Zizou at Geylang. Hehe. To get baju kurung, if there's any nice ones, for me and Mazreen, and Farah wants to get tudung. And we shall get keropok lekor, manymanymany.
I slept after isya' last night, while Mazreen went to Geylang with his friends. Woke up at 11.15pm, asked where was he at (kdkopi) and I decided to be nice and not bug him to go home.. so I ate first and read a book.
He called at 1150, after a pissed-off sms. We talked for about 2 hours, and I slept again. (hari penat agaknya semalam)
--
Did anyone receive the email with the subject "Remaja2 Murtad"?
I fwd that email to Mazreen only, and he read it and I guess got a bit bothered by it, and so he went to the website.
Apparently there isn't any Khairon listed at the site.
So perhaps it's an email to, you know, busukkan that guy? I don't know, it seems that way to me. We didn't fwd the email to anyone else, takut salah info or something.
I mean, there are Malays who aren't Muslims nowadays, I know that. One of Pag's colleagues converted to Xtianity after she married her Caucasian hubby.
What about those Malays with tattoos all over? Hopefully they still consider themselves Muslims lah (whether they pray, fast etc, is btwn them and God)
But have you ever thought, that those malays with tattoos... their tattoos don't look nice on them? I always voice out comments like that to Mazreen, who will then frown, and tell me to keep quiet, takut those people dengar and marah. hehehehe.
The funkiest one I've ever seen was on this malay girl - she tattooed "Fatimah" on her arm. HaHAHAHAHahahahaHHAhAhaha. Nama sungguh baik, sampai boleh tattoo it on the arm. Senang for guys to berkenalan with, isit? *roll eyes*
Stupid things like this really irritates me so much tau. If you are going to go against religion and get a tattoo, might as well get a nice one right? I'm sorry if my thoughts are wrong or something religion-wise.. but personally I think that la. It looks so dirty on dark skin, esp if you get one messy design.. oh, and another thing. At least take an uncommon design lah! Haiyah. Semua sama - spiderweb on the elbow, name on the arm, etc. Ish bodoh betul.
Ok I'm getting worked up talking about tattoos. It's so wrong, so ugly, so stupid to get one.
Let's talk about other things.
I realized last night that, in addition to Mazreen not being here on my birthday next year, he also won't be here to celebrate our one year engagement anniversary. *sobs*
He better get me one huge-ass present from NZ.
No, actually I would rather he just come back to SG asap. No presents also nvm (no, I don't mean that Mazreen. Hehe)
Anyone wants to sponsor me go NZ next year January?
1 comment:
You know I've been reading about people receiving this email, but I myself haven't! A bit curious la why this guy's face, address and telefon number were included in the email. Sebab even though it's good to inform other Muslims so as not to be misled about him, on the flipside, orang tuh macam dapat malu kan? Manalah tahu, disebabkan terpampangnya muka dan alamat dia, habis dia kena hunt down and his family plak might get malu/ostracised etc. Macam kesiankan family dia. Entahlah, wallahu'alam. Anyway, if you're interested, there was a debate over the contents of the email at http://mincedspies.blogspot.com so kalau nak, boleh check it out. :)
Suhaila
Post a Comment