
My blog is worth $5,080.86.
How much is your blog worth?
I was on MC on monday, and took an offday yesterday, because I didn't want to come to work with a froggy croaky voice. And oh, the runny nose was just horrendous.
I think my nostrils got bigger because I stuffed tissues all the time into them, hahahaha.
I waited at the clinic for about half an hour, and the aircon was so cold that my runny nose stopped running. And my eyes stopped watering. So I think the doctor might have thought that I was lying, that's why she only gave me 5 flu tablets and 1/2 day MC (she did say though, I should sleep the afternoon off, it'll be better for my health!)
The moment I stepped out, and was walking back to the office, the runny nose started again, and eyes started watering. Tsk.
And, there's no more Panadols at home to help combat the headache I had since Sunday (the day I got my period) So this morning, I had to take the painkillers that SGH gave for my ass-problems. Should be the same lah eh? Because Panadol kills pain too.
I suddenly feel this huge overwhelming wave of love for Mazreen. right at this moment. Hehehehe.
This morning on the way to work, I was wondering if physical or emotional PMS is better.
I would like to blame PMS for the arguments I had with Mazreen for the past 2 days. I was sick, but still felt the need to argue when the need arose (arised?? tsk, bad english!)
Monday night we had an argument which was totally unnecessary I think. But I got so upset with my Mazreen... that despite him calling and smsing many times after that (after he came to his senses) I still stuck to my decision to ignore him.
Heartbreaking, really.
I missed him alot alot alot, even though it was a mere 9 or 10 hours *giggles* I wanted so badly to answer his calls and pretend everything was normal, and I wanted to call him a million times a day to whine about my head, my nose, my back, and my.. other stuff.
But I was still quite angry, so I didn't. I'm quite proud of myself now of course, heheh, for being able to resist.
But no, not really. Because at 1ish pm yesterday, I answered his call even though I didn't really want to, although partially I did want to too - know what I mean? But I did sound nonchalant when we talked, and when he said I love you, I said OK. Hah. Padan muka.
Sedih sungguh diri beta semalam.
But anyhoos, all's good now. He's being very cute and attentive and lovely, and I'm just basking in the love *smug smile*
--
I saw the prettiest baju kebaya in white, with gold beads, (very obviously for nikah or sanding - because it was in a bridal shop) at JB.
I think I'm in lurrrrrve!!

No comments:
Post a Comment