Friday, 7 October 2005

Was tagged by Isya - and so I shall do this, since I am bored, and it's lunchtime on Friday so Mazreen is at the masjid and I'm fasting so nothing to do, and also, because I love talking about myself. Haha.


Se7en things that scares me
1. Mazreen in angry mode
2. Cockroaches (basically any insects)
3. Cats (and basically any animal)
4. Scary movies
5. Sudden loud noises
6. Ghost stories
7. The thought that I might get stuck in an enclosed area, haha.


Se7en things I like the most
1. Mazreen (yes there's a diff btwn like and love. I do both)
2. Pretty shoes
3. O magazine
4. Weddings
5. Books
6. Strawberries dipped into chocolate
7. Good chicken rice.


Se7en most important things in my room
1. Books
2. My clothes
3. Engagement ring on the table
4. PC
5. Phone
6. Contact lenses / specs
7. Pictures & letters in the drawer


Se7en random facts about me.
1. I'm super shy.
2. I reach up to Mazreen's shoulders.
3. My clothes are all in shades of brown, purple, blue, white or black.
4. I carry a small umbrella in my bag at all times. Haha, so makcik hor.
5. I dislike hostile, stuckup people.
6. But I'm like that sometimes.
7. I hate having to make small talk.


Se7en things I plan to do before I die
1. Get married to the man I love mostest :)
2. After that, have sex. I don't want to die a virgin.
3. Have a yearlong trip around the world, if I can ever afford it, with Maj.
4. Have kids.
5. Go haj.
6. Stay at all the Banyan Tree resorts (and Six Senses, etc etc etc) ard the world
7. Be better in whatever role I'm in - Muslim, daughter, sister, aunt, Insya'Allah wife and mother.


Se7en Things I can do
1. Do nothing for hours and not get bored
2. Make Mazreen happy, haha.
3. Be super paranoid.
4. Sew.
5. Read for hours.
6. Talk crap for hours.
7. Irritate Mazreen.


Se7en things I can't do
1. Be comfy with people I don't know well
2. Being patient
3. Handling negative emotions well.
4. Be not scared of cockroaches, hahaha.
5. Wake up early easily
6. Parallel-park
7. Read Braille.

Se7en words I say most
1. Serious. (as a question or statement)
2. Mazreen.
3. Funky.
4. You!
5. Hah?
6. Ehh?
7. Siapa tu?

(at least this is what I think I say a lot lah, haha)

Se7en Celeb Crushes
1. Claire Danes super duper aku suka.
2. Garrett Hedlund!!!
3. Naomi Campbell
4. Julia Roberts
5. Brad Pitt
6. Norazam (host of Masak Apa abt 3 years back, hahaha)
7. Nicole Richie (she's so cute isn't she!)


Se7en people I love to see doing this...
If only Mazreen had a blog hor.
Erm. I don't know actually. Any 7 of you people who reads my blog and wants to do this, go ahead. I don't know who reads my blog anymore so takut tag tapi they tak baca, so macam wasted. Haha.

No comments: