Thursday, 24 November 2005

Been at home for the past 2 days; am down with flu. I went to Raffles Medical at Tg Pagar on Tuesday afternoon, and the doctor was soooo cute, that when he offered an MC, I turned him down (I stupidly wanted to impress him, haha)

Wednesday woke up with a thumping headache and runny nose. Spent the whole day in front of the TV. Same for today too. But I made my way to Shenton Medical at Tampines just now, and I got a bunch of those yellow tablets. I was going to eat one and sleep the day away, but nooo Aisyah's friends are coming over (jalan hari raya) and I got to buy food for them since all our kuehs dah habis. Very leceh sungguh.

Oh, we are going to KL after all. Haha. On the 7th morning, til 10th. Just a 4d3n trip, but better that than nothing. My dad's leave got approved the day after we cancelled all the hotel bookings, tsk.

I'm working all the way til the 5th. This weekend is my duty, and I had volunteered to work next weekend too, since my colleague on duty was going for the bintan D&D.

Ya, my company's D&D this year is at Bintan - a 2d1n trip, but I'm not going because.... I don't feel like it.

I HAVE A HEADACHE!

By now, you should get the idea that I have nothing to blog about.

I miss Mazreen like mad, but he doesn't want to go out at all, said that I should rest since I'm sick :( I know I know, but maybe seeing him might help, no? I want him to come over tonight and we can order pizza while watching DVDs or something, but nothing's planned yet. It probably won't happen because he's been coming home late from camp everyday. Next wednesday is his last day, before the NZ trip - he's clearing leave and offdays and all. Super fast eh! If you spend the next 5 hours reading my archives, you'll get to the post where I wrote about him going to Tekong for the first time ever, and how I am undecided if I should send or not.

Sigh. Time flies so fast once you've had your 21st birthday eh?

No comments: