*muah muah*
--
A few colleagues have commented that I look sleepy today. Right now I'm thinking that I should sleep (very) early tonight, so tomorrow I will look better, and fresher..
.. but last night I was supposed to have this long chat with Mazreen, about something so interesting (at least to him) but he fell asleep while waiting for me to clean the house, bathe and eat. So I think tonight I shall have to stay up - and come to work with
I went to Suntec during lunch just now, to get Liza's presents, and then went on to Mcdonalds - which was newly renovated - to get lunch for myself and a colleague.
I saw the cutest handsomest Mcdonald's employee ever!
Unfortunately I was at the wrong row, but from where I was at, I could hear this Indonesian telo (sp?) and I could see his nametag - it said Hafiz. So you all shall go to Mcdonalds Suntec and have a look at that McHandsome Hafiz.
I still love you Mazreen. And you are of course muchmuch cuter. Hazim comes a close second, and McHafiz a close third.
Hazim is Mazreen's 12 year old nephew who I have the most hugest crush on. He looks like Ariel from Peterpan, but cuter, and is taller than me, with floppy fringe and shy smile and pretty eyes - I LIKE!
Ok if Hazim ever reads this, I'll die of embarassment. Hahaha.
Anyway, he's taller than me, but he salam cium my tangan. And Mazreen, who knows I have a crush on Hazim, took a picture of us together, and Hazim laughed and declined, but I said can lah.. and he smiled and came over. The picture is in Mazreen's hp now though.
Hari Raya has been great so far. Friday night, Mazreen came over to my house, and then we went to Nek Oyah's house, and then we went to his house, and then to his sister-in-law's house.
On Saturday, Mazreen followed my family to visit my paternal side, and on Sunday I followed his family to visit his aunts etc.
My grandaunt was so sweet, when we salam-ed her to go back, after minta maaf and all, she said to me (after "kerja rajin2, etc etc..") "jaga tunang dengan baik"..
And then when Mazreen salam-ed her, he told me that she told him to banyak bersabar, masa tunang banyak dugaan (oh she told me that too!), and when tunangnya marah or something like that, doa that she will change her perangai.
hahahah. something like that lah. I didn't believe Mazreen at first, because.. how on earth would she know that I always ber-perangai twds him??
Yesterday's outing was also good - 4 kereta, 1 taxi, 2 vans. They came over to my house after that... my swissroll was quite popular! Hahaha.
And it ended off nicely too :)
--
Aisyah is having her O's this year, so..
BEST OF LUCK to you!!
I really hope she will do well, despite always hanging on the phone instead of studying.
--
Mazreen sms-ed me this morning that he feels super in love with me and all today, but when he calls, he sounds so gruff.
*confused*
No comments:
Post a Comment