Wednesday, 30 November 2005

I am truly the biggest idiot on earth lah.

I wanted to take halfday today.. to have a long lunch with Mazreen, to collect my passport at ICA, and then to watch movies. I didn't have any vsls to do, so I'm actually free to take halfday.

So I went to my colleague, who I have to inform if I want to take halfday (since Kak Su isn't here today).. and I was thinking, it's not nice if I just say outright I want to take halfday (since yesterday morning I took half day off too, to escape the firedrill exercise)

I went up to her, asked if she had any vsl for me to help her with.

She tak ikut script lah!

She said hm. you free ah?

So I said yeah....

And then she said "ok lah, you help me do this one can? Thanks a lot.."

*does some violent self-mutilation act unto myself*

So I trudged slowly to my desk, muka very sedih already. Mcm project tergendala.(hehehe)

I called Mazreen up but he's still asleep, so I talked to his 3 year old nephew, and we had a pretty good convo, hehehe. And then I talked to his mom for a bit. And then she said that Tri/sya (nearly 2 years old) wants to talk, so she passed the phone to Tri/sya, who shouted a bit into the phone, and then H/a/i/l (the 3 yr old nephew) wants to talk again, and so both of them had a mini-argument, which ended with Tri/sya crying, and H/a/i/l shouting at her. I felt bad that his mom had to stop the fight and pacify them, when all they wanted was to hear my pretty voice. Hehehehe.

So I hung up, and am waiting for Mazreen to call me now, to figure out a solution to this whole mess of halfdays and such.

Sigh. I am thinking that I should just pass back the file to her after I've completed like... 3/4 of it (which is really done already) It's just that... it feels so buruk to do that - to offer to help her, then do it halfway, and then go back.

:(

But I need to collect my passport, because if I don't collect it today, then when else? You have to collect it personally, you see. And wednesdays are cheap moviedays. And I want to watch Noel (which is only shown at PS isit?! Or nak dekat habis already, because there's only one showtime) and Prime, and Mazreen wants to watch History of Violence.

Ok Mazreen just called, but as per usual, he doesn't really provide any good input, because he doesn't like deciding things like these. Tsk.

I think I shall take half day. Or shall I not? I think I shall.

Aiyaaaah how??!!!! I don't know if I should or not!!!!

*bangs head against wall*

No comments: