Tuesday, 8 November 2005

I'm so in love with ebay!!

I know it's very belated.. the whole world has been trading stuff there since ages ago. But I was looking for a 2nd-hand PS2 for Mazreen, and then.. tangan gatal.. so I went to look for PSP.

Mazreen had promised to get me PSP for my bday next year which costs abt $500 in shops at the moment?

But on ebay, there was this guy selling for only $150!! A 2nd hand one.. but who cares! It's still PSP, and it's still new (the guy can't afford the games or something like that) and I'm not fussy when it comes to funky gadgets - first or second hand tak kisah sangat lah, asalkan benda tu is in good condition kan.

I'm so far the highest bidder!

Sooo exciting lah ebay! I LIKE!

oh, and i'm getting a new work PC tmrw!!!

No comments: