Mazreen so semangat brought his own shoes and powder, haha. He's just the cutest lah.

My mom so cute tau.

Liza in action.

Mazreen trying to be all professional bowler, tapi tak menjadi. Haha.

The professional bowler in action, hehe.
After the whole bowling thing, we went back, fetched Aisyah, and had dinner at Ahbeng Chaichee. Chilli crab and some fish thing and some other stuff. Alhamdulillah.
It was quite embarassing, feeding Mazreen crab infront of the whole family. Very meluat kan? If Aisyah did that, I would so get macam... meluat-ed. Haha. Sorry, lack of a better word. Thing is, Mazreen always wants to eat some crab, but he can't touch them - nanti dpt rashes - and his lips get all itchy if he eats too much etc.
So, usually when we eat crab, I would have to peel it open for him, get some meat out, put on a spoon together with some of the black pepper / chilli, and pass the spoon to him. Today the meat came out in a chunk, meaning it was still attached to the kulit (something like that lah) and so I fed that to him, and I got rather meluat at that myself. Hahah. I mean, it was done with love and all *giggles* because I truly think fresh crab meat is the best and good things ought to be shared, and kesian this poor boy sit there tunggu people finish eating delicious crabs, you know what i mean?
Aisyah is a really messy crab-eater. She dirtied S/h/a/r/m/i/l/a/h's top with her chilli. Buruk kan.
So yeah it was a really fun day. Mazreen and I and Liza played a bit at the fitness corner downstairs just now, and then he went back.
And tomorrow is a whole new day.. of work.
No comments:
Post a Comment