Thursday, 1 December 2005

So yesterday, he fetched me from work, we went to Fig & Olive at CPF Bldg for lunch. Usually I like Fig & Olive, but yesterday was very bad lah their food, and the staff too. I was very irritated, and so today I wrote in to complain. Hehe. From there, we went to Lavender ICA Bldg by train, and had to wait for.. about 10 minutes for the passport. So cool ah the new passport, although I don't understand why the profile thing is at the back instead of at the front. And the picture macam besar kan!

Anyways. Went to town after that, Cineleisure, bought tickets for History of Violence, and then walked to Taka, walked around Taka, and then to Kino, bought a book. It was fun, especially outside Taka, when I was super tired from walking and whining non-stop, and suddenly he carried me. Hahahahahaha. So embarassing like mad ok, and so meluat kan! But it was just for a while, because I think he cannot tahan my weight, haha.. and we sat down and he bought for me OCK and while we were sitting around, I ate while he smoked, this male teenager came up to us and said he was doing a survey, and he gets a dollar for every survey done..

I love doing surveys. So I let him asked me questions, and I answered / lied. So we became:

- Married.
- 24 years old.

Mazreen is so bad at lying to strangers. Haha. He looked troubled when the guy asked how old he was, and he said "same" And the guy asked "same as her? that would be 24?" and he would nod, tapi muka very constipated. Favourite shopping centre is Taka, we don't own credit cards (we don't believe in them - hahahaha) and then the guy thanked us and walked off.

We walked back to Cineleisure after that, and bought Famous Amos cookies and brownie, and went upstairs to get a drink.

Btw, do you know that it's all halal? I never knew, so we asked the nice friendly waiter, Muslim too. And he was like very semangat, "yes, all halal! don't worry" So yeah, we bought the hotdog and cheesy potato balls, which were soo good!

Sat at the coke lounge, and then we went to the movie, and after that, we went to Bugis for dinner at the chicken rice place. Took 12 home, bought milk and drank it at the fitness corner, and then we went home.

It was reeeally nice. He rated it 8/10 because of the beginning, when we argued at Fig & Olive, and mine was 8 too :)

And this saturday, will be our 10 mths engagement monniversary. And then next Wednesday we going KL already!! Woohooooo!!

No comments: