Thursday, 22 December 2005

Today feels very kecoh.

This morning I had to go to some other shipping companies, to pass X'mas gifts to them. I didn't want to go initially, my supervisor had told me yesterday to go with her, and I was reluctant but didn't know how to tell her then. I don't like all these kindof stuff la. So today I msn her (the coward's way out, hehe) and she said no, must go. So I bitched abit to Mazreen and then he convinced me to go and get it over and done with.

So I went. On the way to different companies, I was communicating with Mazreen thru sms. Poor boy, he hasn't slept the whole night. His niece Tri/sya was infected with gastric flu at about 1am and her parents sent her to CGH, which means that someone had to take care of her 3yr old brother, and that person was Mazreen, since he was very free sitting at the kdkopi at that time.

Tri/sya was admitted to KK Hospital, and her dad only came home this morning to send Hail to school. And so Mazreen called me at about 8am, said that he only slept a bit, because Hail woke up many times at night.

Turns out that Hail is also sick from gastric flu - we think they jangkit from another of Mazreen's nephew, who got gastric flu on Saturday, and was vomitting nonstop on Saturday at Kak Lin's house. His brother caught on at night. But they weren't hospitalised or anything.

Oh, and his mom also kena. So Mazreen, after taking care of his nephew one whole night, went to sit at kdkopi (I think he spends more time here than anywhere else in the world) to refresh, and then went to TM to get my BSB concert tix (long story here) and then he went home to fetch his mom and sent her to the clinic, and then he went back, and then accompanied his brother to send Hail to the polyclinic.

And now it's 3.30pm, he just called me and said he doesn't feel too good.

I already told him to wash his hands etc after handling vomit, etc. He said he had, and bathed too, but he still doesn't feel too good. So I told him to eat some food, and then take his mom's medicine, and then sleep. He sounded so weak.... (and I thought it was cute, haha, because he very rarely sounds sick and weak. He sounded so vulnerable, and I just wanted to be Florence Nightingale.. but I would rather he be healthy lah)

Moral of the story is, gastric flu is VERY contagious.

--

I bought my BSB concert tix already. I'm going with Aisyah, since Farah doesn't have the cash to go, and Maria can't go since it's a Tuesday. I bought the most expensive tickets *giggles* and our seats are PA1 - 15 & 16, which is exactly what I wanted.. middle aisle seats. I would have preferred front row, but we were a bit too late in buying lah, tsk.

Oh, and Oasis is coming to Singapore too. Their concert is on 24 Feb, if I'm not wrong. Mazreen used to go on and on about how if Oasis comes to S'pore, he wants to go watch. Now that they are coming, he doesn't want to go, because he thinks it'll be a waste of money especially if the singers get drunk on stage, as they do in their concerts overseas. Furthermore he doesn't know their songs anymore, esp the new ones.

Now, I've got a bit of a self-induced (hehe) dilemma here.

Mazreen's ex went to surprise him with tickets to Sheila on 7 concert, when they were together few years ago.

And naturally, I want to beat that. HAHAHAHAHA (evil laughter) This is the perfect opportunity to be on par with her (concerning concert tix, because I think I'm better when it comes to the rest) (not being ya-ya lah, but I've got to puji myself sometimes to make myself stop thinking stupid thoughts *small smile*)

So I've been asking Mazreen if he wants to go, in a very indirect way. And he answered in the negative all the time. I'm confused, does he really NOT want to go, or is it just a "I say no, but I really want to go and I want you to surprise me with the tickets" scenario??

I can die from confusion, I tell you, because I've been thinking about it since morning, and I still can't decide. I'm not interested in going, because I only like their old songs, and anyway Mazreen had mentioned in passing that if he goes, he would buy free-standing ones. I could buy 2 tickets and let him go with Salleh, but why should I pay for Salleh right??

Ya Allah. Pening kan?

Speaking of Salleh, tmrw's his birthday, and we are going to get him a present. Hehe. Macam unnecessary actually, but I thought it would be fun, since he's single and all, so our present might make him happy perhaps?

I'm such a kind-hearted soul sometimes. Haha.

--

We watched King Kong last night at Century Sq. Bought the tickets, and headed on to LJS for dinner, and bumped into Suzie outside Bata. I didn't know it was her actually, until Mazreen saw and said.

(Suzie, so nice meeting you yesterday! Nasib baik Mazreen ada, if not I wdn't have known it was you :)

Moving on. The movie was so merepek! I don't know why everyone said it was good. I hated, hated, hated the scenes with those black people with red eyes and a stick through their nose. I was so freaked out like mad, I was really scared. Hahaha. Especially when they suddenly pop out with white eyes. I hate it when Mazreen does that white eye thing to me, I don't know how he does it, but it scares me out all the time.

And then there were dinosaurs, and huge bugs, etc. It was so weird. I didn't know it was that weird. I was mostly scared during the first half, and then I was wondering what's the storyline in the 2nd half. Haha.

But I noticed 2 things about King Kong:

- He had a heart-shaped nose. So sweet. Haha.
- His body is very big-sized, but his nipples were very small. Hahahah.

When I mentioned the 2nd fact to Mazreen, he gave me a very weird look and said I'm so perverted, to look out for things like that. Haha. But it's true, so if you haven't watched KingKong, but intend to do so, look out for his small nips. Hehehe.

But all in all, the movie was crap. I hate being scared.

Mazreen sent me home bcoz it was quite late by then, and we talked outside my house for awhile, and then he went back by cab, to the kdkopi and sat around with his friends.. til the phonecall came from his brother to take care of Hail.

--

So yeah. Today feels kecoh, and this post feels long.

No comments: