Tuesday, 3 January 2006

Do you know that New Zealand is 5 hours ahead of us?

So, I can't get goodnight greetings from Mazreen til he comes back.. because by the time I want to sleep, he's already asleep. And by the time I wake up for work, it's already his lunch-time I think. By the time he wants to sleep, I am just getting off from work.

Sigh.

Here is where he'll be at - Waiouru Training Area. All brown land with some horses looking bored in the pictures.

And apparently it'll be cold. So I hope he will be all bundled up well there; Mazreen can't really tahan coldness.

I will miss him like mad lah. I know I said that this trip will do us both some good - I need to learn to cope on my own, without depending on him too much, and I need to learn to cherish my own space, rather than wanting to do every single thing with him. And he needs to.. well, break free from me sometimes. We all need that from our partner time to time, no?

But.. I will miss him miss him miss him. It'll be just for a month, but I'm already missing him, and he hasn't even went yet! All those India and Thailand trips feelings are coming back, and I hate that. I hate that he's so far away so I can't tell him my every single thought, haha.

Last night when we were outside on our way home, he said that he's not keen to go anymore. Now, if you recall, before he went to India and Thailand, he said the exact same thing. He's always reluctant to go, but once he's there, he'll enjoy himself. Haha.

Oh, another good reason for him to go - he can buy my birthday present from there :)

.. He did mention that he won't be getting me anything this year (and vice versa) but I'm hoping he doesn't mean it. Hahaha.

Last night we went to my grandma's house to send laksa that my mom cooked. And she asked Mazreen when he's going etc.. and said that she would like go to the airport too on Friday night. Hehe.

My neighbour who migrated to NZ about 2 years back, is in S'pore now, and going back to NZ this Friday too. Maybe same flight as Mazreen eh? So cool la.

Sigh.

And so the countdown begins again this Friday.

--

btw, new blogskin again. Heh. Bored lah.

Happy clicking.

No comments: