Friday, 13 January 2006

I am seriously depressed.

Not that anyone reading this cares, but since my Mazreen isn't here, I only have my blog to turn to. Haha, pathetic eh. I think I miss Mazreen more than I think I should. Sigh.

I talked to Mazreen and my parents about that changing-depts-at-work thing already. Mazreen called just now about 5pm, because he can't call for the next 2 or 5 days -- his exercise will either be 2days training, 1 restday,and resume training for another 3 days... or 5 days straight, and 3 restdays. He will know tmrw morning whether it's the former or latter. So he told me not to expect calls for either the next 2 or 5 days. I hope it's 2.. so he can call on Monday, plus he gets to rest abit. Oh well, whatever lah, as long as he's ok with it.

Btw, he's there for a week already. So fast hor?! 2 more weeks Insya'Allah :)

So we talked just now about that job thing, and he said maybe it's rezeki, and then he said I'm always whining about jobchange anyway, so perhaps my prayers are answered now. But then he added that I should think somemore.

And then we talked abt some other stuff, and then he said all these sweet stuff about having a good weekend, and how much he misses me and such, hehehe, and then we hung up.

1/2 hour later, he sms me goodnight etc. That was a 5.34pm Singapore time (10.34pm NZ time) so it was quite weird replying goodnight back to him, haha.

.
.
.
.
.

I miss him so much.

No comments: