And, I wanted to be humble and such, but I can't because I have to admit, my pictures were really superb! wonderful! supergood! I went bloghopping a bit, and I looked at the other pictures that others took, and I realised none of them are as good as mine. Heck, even the pics in the papers aren't as good!
Am I humble or what.
I guess I was lucky to be really close to them. Haha.
Oh well, let's move on the next best thing that's happening.

My fiance's coming home tomorrow!! *gleeful grins*
Ok, Aisyah said this to me when I was going out of Indoor Stadium - "Kak Shida, you're getting married on (insert date) and you're still going crazy over BSB."
What to do Aisyah? I had been in love with them since I was in Sec 1. I don't think I've blogged about this before - when I was in Sec 1, BSB came to S'pore. They performed at Zouk or HRC or something, and I wasn't allowed to go. So I slept over at my grandma's house and sneaked out the next morning at 5am to go to the airport to send BSB off, together with Maria, Islin, Nadiah, and a few other girls. We made posters *giggles* and passed it to them, and I nearly died when Howie turned to me and said "I love you too". His voice, oh his voice! His eyes! It made everything worthwhile, because when I got home, my parents scolded me like mad. Haha.
Eversince that "I love you too" thing, Howie has been my favourite in BSB, and I would buy their albums on the very first day it's released. Yups, even the "never gone" cd - it came out on the day Mazreen went to Thailand, which was a really great consolation, hehe.
So yeah, I'm officially a BSB groupie, not that it bothers me because Mazreen knows and he still loves me, so it's ok :)
But honestly, I feel a bit irritated that the concert is over. I think those were the fastest 2 hours of my life, hahahaha.
--
So, Mazreen's coming back tomorrow. (Gah, wouldn't it be great if BSB went back tmrw around 6ish? Then Mazreen can bump into them, and take pictures, and I will so totally make it into a poster and put it up in the office and in my room, hahaha)
Mazreen doesn't want us to fetch him because he wants to action backpacker and go home himself, or with his friend. I don't mind either way, because I understand, but my mom wants to go fetch, and so does his eldest sister. She called me just now and asked if I'm fetching and I told her that Maj said no need etc.. and she was like, "ohhh. gatal ah dia. you ask him to confirm again. kesian kan balik sorang2"
So I called him just now and instead of talking about this, we started talking about other things, and we had quite a good convo, haha. 16 minutes, our longest convo so far.
--
Ok newsflash. My new table is here already. They are putting in the drawers, and shifting all the files to another table and such. Some of them in my new dept is surprised I'm moving over (they haven't heard anything from
Sigh. Suddenly macam sedih like that. Suddenly I'm reluctant to move, because, no matter how I complain about my job sometimes, I still do love this dept. The people in here are great, and I love my desk. I even love my faulty desk-phone. I love taking solo lunches at my desk.
I'm not sure if solo lunches are possible there, because my desk is very open (I'll take pix this weekend! hehehe)
Ah. Having to adapt to a new environment is never easy. I hope I can get along well with the people there, Insya'Allah.
For the first time in my working life, I'll be working in a dept with guys.
oh well, Insya'Allah everything will work out great.
--
I can't wait to see my Maj tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment