Wooohoo, another 2 hours more. 45 minutes before I can go home, take the Waj to fetch Maj. Heh.
I forgot to mention, this Sunday is my 1 year engagement anniversary - 29th Jan. Coincidentally Shahida getting engaged on the exact same day - this Sunday! I and Mazreen have not planned anything, not even a simple makan2 thing.. because (1) no time to discuss and plan, since he's been at NZ.. (2) We're going Shahida's house, and then at night I got mengaji. Speaking of mengaji, I haven't done the stuff that she told me to! Pengsan lah.
So, I guess celebrations will be done tomorrow - which is not really a celebration actually.. we are just going to watch movies etc, as per every normal date. Oh, I'm applying for leave on 2nd Feb (and 3rd too - but that's for the chalet! and Maj is sleeping over!) so we can go out then and have fun and celebrate our love for each other. Hahaha. So gay. Nak celebrate macam mana.. every day that we are happy is enough celebration already :)
Ok I suddenly remembered how Mazreen was trying to lie to me that he's coming back on the 4th so that he can surprise me and all on the 27th (which is today). If I hadn't found out, I would still be thinking that he's coming back in 8days time. Haha, sedih kan.
I can't wait to bring him to Changi Village so we can eat the nasi ayam penyet. Perhaps that will be our engagement anny celebration =D
No comments:
Post a Comment