wordpress is down. dia mcm tahu that i want to move back to blogger, so konon aksyen merajuk and go on strike isit. hahaha.
im waiting for mazreen to finish watching his soccer liverpool vs blackburn or something like that. he was working today, and came back to my house after work to get some food - my mom cooked briyani, so she packed some for his parents.
ngaji was cancelled today. so we spent the whole evening writing up guest lists. hehehehehe. macam tak boleh sabar hor. but just to agak-agak how many people are coming, how many cards to make and such.
its amazing the number of people you can dig up from memory. Abang A punya adik, si B punya sister-in-law.
Pening kepala.
And I decided to invite Sh/edd/y, but not A/ly.
-
I can't wait for his parents to come over now and truly really discuss with my parents, and then we can start booking all those important stuff. Due to my laziness, I have decided that I am malas to recce and look around, so I will just take what I know. Haha.
Mazreen even more malas. Told me to choose everything myself - as long as there's a bit of green in it, he's ok already. Like baju.
And I'm meeting Kamal up in early May for the photography stuff.
By June, Insya'Allah everything can be settled already.
See, laziness is quite good for the soul sometimes. You don't have to kecoh2 cari sini, cari sana. haha.
-
Had to work today. And Kak Su was there too, so I drove her home. From Tanglin, I didn't really know the way back to Simei, so it was quite worrying. I followed Kak Su's directions (turn right, and then drive straight ALL the way) and depended on signboards a bit.
I made it home, as you can see :D
-
No good movies nowadays. Mazreen suddenly become abit jiwang, nak tengok Tristan & Isolde. I'm waiting for my Korean movie - 27th April. By then dah dapat gaji, so I won't feel that guilty watching. Haha.
-
Nothing else to blog. I lvoe blogging on blogger. It feels fun.
-
I'm very bored. Besok kerja. Am thinking of taking halfday, but decided not to, since Maj also working. So I think Wednesday or thursday, I'm taking (since Maj isn't working then)
I really dread going to work nowadays. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment