"All other forms of beautification, however, are considered permissible for females, especially married women. Such is the case with shaving their arms and legs, facial hair, and underarms, et cetera. Since there is nothing in the sources to prohibit such practices, they are considered permissible. In fact, shaving the armpits and pubic hair is considered highly recommended, while shaving other parts is permissible."
That part about shaiitan swinging on your pubic hair, I also heard before! Haha. I'm not sure true or not, it could be just something the elders say to make you semangat to clean yourself up, you know what I mean? Like jangan duduk kat tangga, nanti tak kawin. Haha.
Suhaila, I dont think it's just swinging on armpit hair - I think pubic hair also. Tapi kalau letak deoderant, itu setan2 mungkin pengsan sekejap tak? Pasal dah wangi? Haha.
Vu, the smoking the fagina thing, how does it feel? Standing terkangkang over something smokey sounds so.. vulgar. Gives new meaning to "naik stim". Hehehehehehe. When did you start doing it? Before kawin, or after dah kawin?
But it sounds quite cool ah. Tak pernah dengar about this, so I shall try soon.
Anon, sorry *sheepish smile* I thought you were trying to be funny, asking me to spray perfume THERE. Heheh. Spraying at the groin areas - I've heard of that one. Shall try after marriage :D Thanks for sharing!
Can you imagine not shaving, and then your husband thinks he married an ahmeng or something. Sungguh sedih. Or if you're hairier than him, even when he doesn't shave! Hahahaha. I think any man would get turned on by clean shaven legs - mana lelaki would look at one super hairy girl with moustache and hairy legs and hairy armpits (oh sungguh geli) and think, "oh goodness. I have to have her NOW!"
Hehehe.
As for shaving eyebrows and all, yeah I know its haram (although oh I pernah buat sekali masa Sec 3 setelah digoda oleh kawan2 sekolah). What about threading? Is that still considered haram? I'm thinking about my wedding nanti... HOW?? HOWWWW?? Makeup sesungguhnya looks much better when your eyebrows are neat kan, and not nice when your face has 2 millipedes resting on your forehead.
So now we move on from that petua thing, and shall talk about this pulak?
Btw, I'm not taking potong andam for my wedding. So ada apa-apa doa yang boleh buat muka you lebih berseri? I want to look like I have a light-bulb inside my head, and its light are shining out from my pores. Insya'Allah in a very pretty way.
=D
--
Met up with Kamal last night.
And now I shall do a bit of advertising for him.
HIS VIDEOS ARE SO DAMN GOOD!!
And I'm not saying this because we are friends. If we aren't friends and I saw that video, I would still take him, because his videos are just so good. He is a very good videographer, in fact he works with one of the production houses (or whatever) - he is doing Suria's show, Dewi, now.
His videos capture alot alot of emotions - like the father of bride crying, the best friends lamenting that they lost another kdkopi friend, the sibling of the bride saying into the camera "jaga kakak baik2 ok." with suara about to nangis like that.
Aku of course teared up watching all those strangers saying that, and Kamal was whooping in delight because he said that is the reaction he wants when people watches his videos. And there were some funny parts too - although I have to say, the funniest part was when Kamal edited it such that... he inserted some P.Ramlee show into the video.. it was like, the girl's side stopped the groom and entourage and demanded money right. Then Kamal didn't show the girl's part, he instead added in bits of P.Ramlee's show - so you have P.Ramlee, Ajis, and Sudin doing that silat thing, trying to scare the opponent - and then the next scene, the guy's side negotiating, with their entourage ramai2. It was really clever and funny.
And he said if I were to take him, he gave an original idea that he was going to use for my video (I have to buy a videocam now, heheheh. Sungguh semangat ok)
And since we are friends, since waaaay back, he is giving it to me real cheap, plus a lot of additionals.
I was sungguh happy, and Mazreen was too. It helps a lot that Kamal is very friendly, so he managed to get a lot of people to talk to the camera, about what is marriage, how do they know the couple, do they have any wishes..
Kamal's belief is that a wedding is not only about the wedding couple, but about the family too, and everyone involved, so he captures all that. It was really well-done, and so I'm taking him :)
Any of you looking for a very good (and very affordable) videographer, email me, I'll pass you his number.
--
Photography, we still have to discuss a bit more, because I'm very particular about tiny details. Photographer is Kamal's friend, who is slashing off $200 off his package because I'm Kamal's friend, hehe... if I were to take him la.
Yesterday's presentation at Funan Mcdonalds took 2 hours. Sungguh lama. But we were very happy lah.
Oh, and both of them told us (or rather, me) to keep a journal / blog about our r/s. They dont know that I have been doing that for the past 2 years. Hehe.
Btw, Majlove. Happy (belated)
7 comments:
babe, this is what i do: i buat tempat bara and add the kemenyan. then i berkemban using only kain batik. i would then somehow adjust the kain so it is lying on the floor and the tempat bara is in the centre. of coz, i am inside the kain, terkangkang.
memang awkward giler but the results shows damn fast! you have clear odourless discharge after that.
i prefer to do it at home cuz tak payah nak segan2 berkemban depan stranger. i started doing this a few months before i got married. my javanese aunt said its good as it kecutkan your fagina apart from killing the bacteria.
hehe. i feel so like bibik2 jual jamu tengah jalan in jakarta dispensing advice. :P
heehee... am i hearing wedding bells ringing soon... *giggles*
bibik vu, thanksss for the info! I now very semangat to go and do already. But I think first time I shall buat at one of those javanese spas la. ada buat salah.. sekali tak kecut, i dunno what happen also, nanti susah! hehehe.
wiwit! tunggu card saman ajer la. heeheheeh.
Hey Shida.. Hmm.. You share results of the suggestions with me k? Hehe.. Dah baca the tips from your blog, so nak tau jugak lah resultnyer kan.. And by the way, i'm interested to know about your friend's videography package.. Hmm.. Can email me your opinions and recommendations? Hee~ Thank..
Hmm.. That Shida person is me.. Shahida.. Didn't know my screen name would appear there.. Sorry original Shida.. Hehe
What's "potong andam"?
shahida, i replied to u via email already.
shiqin, im not very sure what's potong andam, but from what i know, its something to do with cutting a bit of hair to determine if you're a virgin or not. Some people believe it adds to your "seri" on ur wedding day.. but then, ada doa-doa yang cukup, no need such practices I think..
Post a Comment