Saturday, 17 June 2006

I know my new blogskin is still a bit weird-looking, in the sense that the spacing between lines is very big, but takper lah hor. I hope it's still easy to read.

--

So, last Wednesday I took leave and we went shopping. The plan was to meet at 10am, go for a movie, and then shop til night.

But we woke up late. Met at 10.45am instead, and took train to town, watched the 1.15pm MI3 movie at Cineleisure, and had lunch at Resto Surabaya at Lucky Plaza level 2 (or 3 .. I'm not too sure) Had penyet, which was quite good, although I and Maj still prefers Changi Village.

Shopping was quite ok. If you are wondering why we are buying things 8 to 9 months in advance, it's because I got a voucher from a certain shop, and it expires end of this month, so kena cepat gunakan, hehe.

Went to Beach Road after all that, and then we waited for an hour (ONE HOUR!!) for a cab. Sungguh lama ok. I was very tired, and Maj was all sweaty, and we were carrying 3 huge paperbags stuffed with heavy things - that didn't make running easy.

But wednesday was very fun. The next shopping spree will be.. a few months from now.

--

Tomorrow Maj is following my family to a wedding at Wdlands. My father's cousin's daughter. They intend to stay there til 4plus, so I have to drag Maj along so I won't get bored. After that I and Maj are going to his friend's engagement thing at Tampines.

--

PETERPAN CONCERT TONIGHT!!!

I didn't go, even though I really wanted to, and I even had a friend to go with (Maria).. because it's at HRC.

I had told Maj that I wanted to go, and he was quite shocked, haha. "You nak pergi HRC??" and I said it's jsut for a concert la.. and he was still, "you sure or not??"

I understand his reaction though - I was quite apprehensive about going too actually, because it would look so weird for a girl in tudung to queue up outside HRC, haha.

Seeing his reaction, and seeing that my wallet isn't really full of cash, I decided not to go.

Sobs.

Ada apa dgn HRC??! Why out of all places, they had to make it there?!

Sobs.

--

OMG.

My mom just told me that A/ly will be at tomorrow's wedding.

So I said, can I not go?

And she said no. Your wedding is next, so you have to show face and go.

.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spacing pun spacing lah. Asalkan update. :D

Suhaila

noshidoshi said...

oooh i love being so wanted, regardless of how big my spacings are. hehehe :D