
Click on the picture.
Hahaha :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That was after we went to his house after JB to send his stuff home first, and then he changed into shorter pants (berms?) because it was raining and all, nanti leceh nak naik moto and all, etc. And by then my feet were hurting, so he wore those shoes while I wore his slippers.
I'm selling a lot of my stuff anyway, because I'm cleaning up my room - and there's loads of books, bags, shoes, clothes and other stuff to sell.. which I'll one day post up somewhere online so you all can see and buy. Insya'Allah soon :)
--
Went to a wedding just now and while we were there, the groom came and then there was that whole wedding couple salam and hugkiss the parents - and me and my mom cried.
Hahahahahah. Gayness or what.
But really, it just makes me so sad when I think of the day when I have to mintak maaf from parents and tell them thank you and all that, and now that I dah jadi milik orang, and I hope that they will be happy for me, etc.
This was what a lot of old people, esp my ustazah, told me to do before the nikah night. You are still your parents' daughter, but first and foremost you are your husband's wife.. and your main responsibility is your husband, so its like passing the baton.
When I told Mazreen that Ustazah Fizah told me to do this, I cried and cried in the car.
Emotional torture betul. I dont think I can bring myself to do this though, because it's so sedihfying, but you all brides-to-be, might want to do this :)
Tell me how it goes ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment