Wednesday, 28 June 2006

Mazreen was on MC yesterday. Part of the reason was to watch Spain vs France (he's supporting Spain.. or rather, supported) Another reason was because he was really in physical pain.

It's all quite ok now, but poor boy, when he was in pain, he really looked like he was suffering. Kesian sungguh.

Anyhoos. Spain lost, and he's very sad and lost because he doesn't know who to support now. Plus he very semangatly bought an original Spain jersey for $100++ veryvery recently (last Sunday at Queensway) and now he is quite malu to wear it already, haha. So cute lah boys and their jerseys and soccer stuff.

Anyway, he was very free today, and decided to make jelly cocktail for my parents. His mom made it for our family a few weeks back, and my parents said it's so sedap ... which was sortof a hint to Mazreen, haha.

So my Mazreen decided to take things one step further - instead of his mom making it, he decided to make it.

Called me a million times to ask me what fruits do I want in mine (I know cocktail means those mixed fruits in tins.. but I don't eat that.) So I said I wanted peach or mango, and he went all the way to TM to buy them, and once he was at home, he told me not to call him because he needs to concentrate. Hahaha.

It turned out like this -


Ok churren, identify the fruits. Where's the mango, peach, lychee and longan?

He didn't use the mixed fruits because he wanted something different (kononnya creative)

And if you're wondering why it's a very funky green... let me explain. Mazreen tends to be very.. umm.. terbawak-bawak kadang-kadang. Haha. His favourite colour is green, so he put (past tense = putted? ha ha) green colouring. It kindof looks a bit gross actually, hahahahahahaha, but fortunately for him, it's really nice.

... if you ignore the fact that in the huge tub that he gave me, the fruits were all lying at the bottom of the tub.

... and it's not jelly, like firm jelly. It's all chopped up.

Hehe. He's really cute lah. He was so semangat, and the tub was so huge I tell u. And heavy. LOADS of chopped fruits in it. And limeygreen.

Loves betul ah =D

--

Tomorrow, going to look for bags again. Going to look at Kate Spade and agnes b, and possibly Coach again, and will sleep on it and will buy it on Sunday (unless if I decide to get Coach.. in which case, I'll ask Em/elia to buy for me, so dapat cheaper, hehe)

I've looked at sooo many bags, but I just can't decide. I don't want those kakak2 kind, because I'm sungguh not kakak2, and it'll be very wasted if I get something I don't like.

The pink kate spade bag I showed in my blog a few days earlier costs nearly SGD800, which is sungguh mahal I nearly terkencit after I converted the price. That price for that small sized bag, not worth it lah. I won't pretend to have loads of cash when I don't, haha.

If I had it my way, I'll get a bag from le coq sportif which I saw at Queensway the other day.. sungguh cute ok, with those roosters all over it, in brown and yellow. But I think too informal to put on a dulang la.

Sobs. So tomorrow we going to look somemore. Penat sungguh.

--

for those of you who are addicted to eating / crunching ice cubes, have a look at this site

I felt so normal after reading their posts.

2 comments:

suzie said...

happy hunting beb!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! It's so adorable of him to do those jell-O!

:D