Saturday, 8 July 2006

Vu tagged me, but I've already done this tag a few posts ago..

But I thought it's not nice to not do when people tag, so I'm going to do this as Mazreen instead, hahaha.

(I'm very bored la. It's only 11.41pm now, and I need to stay awake til 3am to watch Germany's last match. I sungguh hope that Podolski will beat C.Ronaldo)

Remember, it's Mazreen. Not Shida.
(or at least it's Shida pretending to be Mazreen for this post)


3 SCHOOLS I WENT TO
1. Tampines Primary Sch where I met my pretty fiancee
2. Springfield Sec
3. Ngee Ann Poly

3 THINGS IN MY PURSE/BACKPACK
1. Wallet with a picture of my pretty fiancee
2. Mobile phone
3. Keys for house / moto / letterbox

3 THINGS I DO WHEN I AM STRESSED
1. Sit at kdkopi
2. smoke (i dont smoke anymore) Watch Nickelodeon
3. Call Shida and rant and try to piss her off

3 PLACES I GO ON A DAILY BASIS
1. Toilet
2. Hall
3. My room

3 FAVOURITE FRUITS
(oh this is hard. We aren't really fruits people)
1. Orange (juice)
2. Strawberries (when my fiancee eats this, I also sumbat ajer)
3. Watermelon

3 NAMES I GO BY
1. Mazreen
2. Een / Maz
3. You (Shida calls me this sometimes)

3 OF MY FAVOURITE FOOD
1. Mee Soto
2. Fish & chips
3. Nasi padang

3 THINGS I'M WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. Boxers
2. ..
3. ..

WHO IS IN THE HOUSE WITH ME?
My parents.

WHO AM I THINKING OF RIGHT NOW?
Shida and her pretty smile and pretty face and prettiness. (hahahaha)

WHO DID I LAST TALK ON THE PHONE WITH?
Shida my darling fiancee. She's reading blogs while talking to me, which pisses me off, but it's ok, I still love her loads. She told me to sleep early because tomorrow work, and not go watch "That's so Raven", which is my current favourite show. (hehe)

WHO DID I SIT WITH DURING MY 5TH PERIOD IN CLASS?
One of those kids in Pri 5.5. I wish it was with Shida, but she's in another class.

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON I TOLD THAT I LOVED?
My Shida, of course. We always say that whenever we hang up. We even have a goodnight routine, which so far doesn't feel stale even after using it since we first met, hehe.

WHO DO I WISH I AM WITH RIGHT NOW?
SHIDA!!!

WHO GETS ON MY NERVES MOST IN SCHOOL?
All the other boys. I remember fighting with a lot of the boys in school last time. I have so much rage in me when I was young.

(it's true! I remember him beating up Zul Galah or was it Hadi in primary sch...)

WHERE IS MY PHONE?
Next to me.

WHERE DO I SLEEP?
On my supercomfy bed with 5 pillows. Sekarang masih bujang, masih boleh tido golek-golek.

WHERE IS THE LAST PLACE I TOOK A RIDE TO?
To the national stadium. Shida's parents fetched me and all that.

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING I ATE?
Mee goreng sambal at Ahbeng's, which I kindof shared with Shida's mom.

WHAT COLOUR SHIRT AM I WEARING?
Now? Brown, and it's kindof crumpled. Oh wait, that's my skin. HAHAHA.

WHAT IS THE CLOSEST ITEM TO ME THAT IS BLUE?
My jeans which I wore just now.

WHAT DO I LIKE MOST BOUT SCHOOL?
That Shida is my schoolmate. HAHAHA.

WHAT IS MY FAVOURITE COLOUR?
Green, baby.

WHAT DO I WEAR MOST OFTEN JEANS/SHORTS?
Depends on where I go. Shorts (not shorts shorts. it's more like those panst which ends below your knees, u know?) to kdkopi. When I go out, it's mostly jeans, faded blue kind, which makes Shida really happy because somehow she loves mat-mat in faded blue jeans.

WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE I WATCHED?
Scary Movie 4. It was either that or some Korean movie which Shida wanted, and frankly speaking, I can't stand Korean movies anymore. Shida loves them too much though. Tsk.

WHEN DID I START SCHOOL?
1990 I think. Primary 1. Before that I was in kindergarten, so that makes it 1988?

WHEN DID I LAST GO THE MALL?
Yesterday after solat jumaat with Sall/eh and Fau/zi. To TM.

WHEN DID I LAST BURN SOMETHING?
Nong nong time ago, I burn my cigarette. Now I quit already, which makes Shida very happy. As long as we don't gaduh, I can keep myself away from cigarettes. Arguing makes me very stressed, and when I'm stressed, I find myself lovingly drawn to those slimkudut cancersticks. Which makes Shida more pissed off, and we end up having a hugeR argument. Sigh.

3 people to do this:
I don't have any blogfriends because this is Shida's blog, not mine.

Yours truly, Mazreen.

.
.
.

(hehehehe, was it confusing to read? It was quite fun trying to think as Mazreen, honestly :) What I didn't know, I just make up some lies, haha)

Much love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shida, you are so cute la. :-D

Suhaila.

noshidoshi said...

oh tell that to mazreen.. hahaha :D

much love la u.