Tuesday, 5 September 2006

Syaza's chalet was very fun. From Sunday til this morning.. the birthday party was on sunday, and some of us dressed up in "royal" gear, haha. The theme of the party for Syaza's 5th birthday was princess-ish stuff.... So I went to Spotlight on Saturday with Mazreen and bought tulle cloth, a tiara and beads. Sew it on Sat night, and wore it on Sunday.

It was reaaaaally cute, and cousins said I should win the best dressed award, haha, but I didn't join the "catwalk" that you had to go through before you could win. I was very paiseh, and Mazreen and Tinda were going on and on about how disappointed they were in me, jokingly, but it was quite annoying, haha.

Unfortch, Aisyah being very clever did not put in the memory card into the camera... so all our pictures were not stored. If Cik Saha passes some pix to me, I'll post up, heh.

Played monopoly with Mazreen and Abg Aim and Hafiz on sunday.. Mazreen won, and the game ended at about 5am, and he went back after that. My aunts and parents asked him to sleepover but he promised his dad something about a table that he had to bring home etc etc.. so he went back.

Monday was spent lazing around the chalet, eating, playing scrabble, and sleeping.

Falee sent me home at 5.30am this morning... I talked to Maj on the phone for a while, and then fell asleep.. and when I woke up, it was too late to go to work, so I took morning off. Hehe.

--

My whole big family, including cousins, aunts, uncles are planning a drive up to M'sia end of this year. About a week or so. I've told Maj about this and he's kindof excited, but he's worried he wont have enough leave to bring over for next year to take long leave during the wedding. Very pening la this whole planning2 thing.

--

Comel told Pag that she's feeling much better, she can now breathe a bit easier. The tumour on her neck has pushed her windpipe or something to the side, so it makes breathing difficult. But now quite ok.

She also found out that the cancer has spread to her breasts... and her cancer is in stage 2.

My aunt went to visit her the other day and she seemed a bit more cheerful.

Sadly though, she told my aunt that she doesnt want her hair to fall out bcoz of chemo. Kesian you know.. because she has this long naturally straight hair that is really nice actually. My aunt tried to console her by saying that hair grows, and such...

.. The good thing about Comel is that she's quite positive, so she takes a minute to think about what you say.. and then go, "ya ah!" and then she's happy again.

:)

Please still keep her in your prayers. I read online that 80% of lymphoma (cancer of the lymph?) cases are cured, so there's a good chance of Comel being well again soon. Thanks, on her behalf, heh :)

--

Had a huuuuuuge fight with Maj on Friday night. Happily it's all ok now.. actualy it was all ok on friday night itself.

He's the best and the worst tau, and he means the world to me.

:)

No comments: